December mini-hauls: MOR, Burt's Bees, Everyday Minerals, Honey House Naturals, Basq, and Trees

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here are my December mini-hauls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Burt's Bees Grab Bag:

Everyday Minerals:

MOR Lip Macarons:

Honey House Naturals:

Basq and Trees:

OMG!!! That Bee solid lotion!! I had that when I was a preteen! I bought it at a fancy boutique and LOVED it until it ran out... OMG OMG I'm so excited right now! I need to order that!!! I think about that thing so often!

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!!! That Bee solid lotion!! I had that when I was a preteen! I bought it at a fancy boutique and LOVED it until it ran out... OMG OMG I'm so excited right now! I need to order that!!! I think about that thing so often!
Haha that's so cool, and I just found out about them! They have a fancy edition with carved hummingbirds on sale right now for $11.95.

http://www.honeyhousenaturals.com/category.php?id=27

486x270hummingbird.jpg

Great Burt's Bees grab bag - I wanted it but felt I had too much stuff already :) 

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the hummingbird thing? Is it lotion?
Yes it's a solid lotion, like those massage bars from Lush :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really  nice! where did you get the grab bag btw?
Thanks! Burt's Bees sold those grab bags on their main website for only $25 with free shipping on Cyber Monday, and I used a $5 off code so it was a great deal!

Thanks! Burt's Bees sold those grab bags on their main website for only $25 with free shipping on Cyber Monday, and I used a $5 off code so it was a great deal!
Do you know how often they offer the grab bags? That looks like an amazing value! I need to go get on their mailing list ASAP!

Originally Posted by heath67013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you know how often they offer the grab bags? That looks like an amazing value! I need to go get on their mailing list ASAP!
Nope sorry I don't know, but I know they do it at least once a year around Thanksgiving.

they still have them yay! I'd have to pay for shipping though, might get it, thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by heath67013 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my grab bag from Burt's Bees today. I can't believe how quickly it shipped.
Glad to hear that! They actually took their time with mine and I received it 10 days after ordering :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

also, found this[SIZE=12.222222328186035px] code: BBEES12 and it works :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> $5 off a $20 or more[/SIZE]
Thanks...I just placed an order for some stocking stuffers.

Latest posts

Back