Birchbox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that most of us haven't even gotten the December 2012 box yet (like me
icon_sad.gif
) but I found this picture on instagram and thought I'd share!

Any guesses as to what the January samples could be??

ooooooh....I think I spy nail polish all the way over to the right. PS seriously though, I can't believe there's a thread already for January!

I know it's early! But I found the pic and I reallllllllllllly wanted to start a birchbox thread
yay.gif

do it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, in the first pic, I think I see Embryolisse, Caudalie, and those deborah lippman stripper to go polish cleaners? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That's my best guess so far, but if Embryolisse is included, yay~

I know it's early! But I found the pic and I reallllllllllllly wanted to start a birchbox thread :yay:
I'm not complaining~it's never too early to start speculating lol Its just that.....I haven't started Xmas shopping yet..:icon_redf

Looks like Deborah Lippman Strippers to Go (next to the polishes). Nail Inc polishes... wait these are flat and Nail Inc are round.... maybe Alessandro?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like Deborah Lippman Strippers to Go (next to the polishes). Nail Inc polishes... wait these are flat and Nail Inc are round.... maybe Alessandro?

I hope I don't see either one of those in my box next month. I hate nail polish samples!!

I think that's a banana, spoon, and yogurt and granola. I think the theme might have to do with the new year, new beginnings,  resolutions, eating healthy....

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BUT a banana as a lifestyle extra would be better tasting then some of the other food extras
Lol yes, I would take a banana over some of those Larabars that taste like paper. Eugh...

Originally Posted by beautynewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you imagine the complaints over soft brown yucky Nanas!? Lol
Ha! That was my first thought, too.
yess.gif

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know that most of us haven't even gotten the December 2012 box yet (like me
icon_sad.gif
) but I found this picture on instagram and thought I'd share!

Any guesses as to what the January samples could be??
Aside from the stripper to go and the nail polish, I spy lait-creme concentre, it looks like carols daughters monoi split end sealer ipsy gave out a few months ago, the aerie perfume, and some caudalie

Yes on the DL Stripper to Go and nail polish! Yep, spied the food and was like wtf? Lol..whatever. Maybe that larger white tube on the left is some more Embriolisse? Something about the squiggle or ESS design is giving me that idea..last, but not least, is one of the skinny tubes another serum/moisturizer or a foundation possibly? Enough guessing for me, whew..lol

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes on the DL Stripper to Go and nail polish! Yep, spied the food and was like wtf? Lol..whatever. Maybe that larger white tube on the left is some more Embriolisse? Something about the squiggle or ESS design is giving me that idea..last, but not least, is one of the skinny tubes another serum/moisturizer or a foundation possibly? Enough guessing for me, whew..lol
I was thinking that too for the silvery tube.

I hope they have a lot of new products. I wish they would do some more of those bath bombs. I unfortunately did not get one, but they were so adorable!

I'm somewhat new to BB, having gotten my first box in July. Somebody mentioned one of the spoiler pix looked like possibly a foundation? How can they send out a foundation since color & shade are so specific to each individual & the likelihood that a random foundation shade would match ones skin tone perfectly would be pretty slim, right? Or am I over thinking this?

Originally Posted by freddygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm somewhat new to BB, having gotten my first box in July. Somebody mentioned one of the spoiler pix looked like possibly a foundation? How can they send out a foundation since color & shade are so specific to each individual & the likelihood that a random foundation shade would match ones skin tone perfectly would be pretty slim, right? Or am I over thinking this?
Easy - if it's too light, they call it a highlighter...too dark, it's a bronzer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back