FOTD December 14, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Christmas has inspired me to use red and turquoise
biggrin.gif
Wanted a fun but cute look.

I used Revlon colorstay foundation, Femme couture blush in Pink Berry, Coty loose powder.

A red eye shadow, turquoise shadow, white shadow and pink glitter. Lined with a black gel liner and used Maybelline colossal mascara. No falsies. Brown eye brow kit from ELF, light brown shadow for contouring and a mixture of colors for the lips and gloss.

Happy Holidays!
xmas.gif
tee.gif

Thank you all so much! 
icon_redface.gif

Mreese: Hope this helps...I first used concealer on my lids. I added a red eye shadow to my top lid and into my crease. Blended that up a bit towards my brow bone and out. Not too high up though. Then I added a turquoise color to my lower lid. I stopped before I got to the inner corner of my eye. On the lower inner corner of my eye I used a copper shadow. For the top corner of my lid I used a white/pearly shadow and also under my eye brows. Winged my eyes with a thick line using a black eye pencil. As you can tell, I stopped my eye liner about 2/3 of the way in. I didn't take the liner all the way to the inner corner. Lined my water line as well. Then I applied a teensy bit of chapstick to my finger and tapped that onto my top lids. I applied the pink glitter to that. I don't use fancy glues...chapstick works for me. Applied my mascara and filled in my brows. 

Thank you i will have to try that out! Seems like you know what you're doing lol i have some glitter but im not that experienced with it. Always winds up messy so it usually doesnt get touched : /

Back