Ipsy & Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Zero

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
One of the items Ipsy sent out in December's bag was Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on Eyeliner in Zero.

Urban Decay is a widely popular brand and this item is one of their best. It is smooth, intensely pigmented and it stays put. It also comes in a variety of colors and can be purchased on their website. So did you get one of these or maybe already have one? What did you think? Questions?

It's my favorite black eyeliner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have several eyeliners from Urban Decay, and considering in my country there isn't such a big difference in terms of price between cheap makeup and and brands like Urban Decay, i don't even bother to try another brand. 

Although i will say that Ransom is a very disappointing pencil, it's simply not enough pigmented so it turns into a light purplish pink instead of the strong color i know.

this is my go to eyeliner, I love it! it's perfect for the water line and I wear it almost every day <3 it's super pigmented and I don't get raccoon eyes at the end of the day, though you might need a touch up at the middle of the day or so.

I like UD liners a lot. Zero is a nice staple for black eye liner. I'm going to use up another open liner I have...actually 3 or 4..Yikes!!.. before I dig into this one.

I like this eyeliner and it definitely glides on, but it's not my go-to. I find it a little too smudgy and it's not precise enough for me to use every day.

It is really smudge when I wear it to work I get paranoid I may have messed it up:( but I do like to wear it. I just bought the 6 set box on sale for 24$ I am excited to try more colors out:)

It is a great pencil but unless you set it with some shadow, it does tend to get a little smudgy by the end of the day.  24/7's are one of my favorite liners.

I got this too! I really like the consistency and the color, but it still smudged under my water line. I was kind of disappointed considering all of the rave reviews about it. Then I bought MUFE aqua eyes and it smudged too. Still looking for my HG smudge proff liner.

Back