Sign in to follow this  
Nikki Apostolou

Julep New Years 2013 Mystery box

I was trying to be good this month, but I caved about two seconds after I saw the FB post from Julep.  I really need more self control...  Wouldn't mind winning that ipod mini though smile.gif

I ordered one. Thanks Grandma for the early Christmas money! 

I'm guessing the only box that's a $500 value will be the one with the iPad mini in it but I'm excited about the mystery glitter and the surprise factor :-D

I've never ordered a mystery box before, but I caved! I hope it's worth it! How long do they usually take before they start sending them out?

Oh, man, I did it. I don't care about the IPad Mini (I'm an android girl anyway) but GLITTER! and new years "glam" sounds super good to me! This is my first mystery box ever, so it had better be good, cause I probably won't buy another if it isn't!

good luck girls hope you get some nice stuff :) I would love to grab it, to give their mystery stuff a 3rd chance(?) cuz the other 2 I got were kinda meh... but I'm on a no-buy till next month :'(

I'm trying not to cave into the glitter was bad and caved to the glitter! But i'm telling myself that if I get the mystery box, then I need to skip January's box, which I haven't seen any teasers for yet.

Haha! I'd love the iPad mini but I'm equally as excited for new polishes and product. I love glitters so the mystery glitter has me VERY intrigued. That and at least $100 value should make for a great box no matter what! 

I caved as well.

The chance for the Ipad mini was good for me because we just moved and there's no way I can afford to buy one of those. But I really really love their glitters and am super stoked to see what will be in the mystery box! Yay!

I bought one as well! I told my hubbin about it and he said to go ahead and get it - but if I win the iPad that it's his. That's not a problem for me since he already bought me the iPad mini for an early Christmas gift flowers.gif

Yep, I've got a problem! How many Julep polishes is too many? wink.gif

Any clue how long these take to ship? Not sure which address to send it to since I'm traveling for the holidays...

Originally Posted by artemis76 View Post

I bought one as well! I told my hubbin about it and he said to go ahead and get it - but if I win the iPad that it's his. That's not a problem for me since he already bought me the iPad mini for an early Christmas gift flowers.gif

Yep, I've got a problem! How many Julep polishes is too many? wink.gif

there are never too many Julep polishes!

For some reason I missed all this even happening haha... But for the life of me can't believe I don't care I'm missing out! I have so many juleps I haven't even opened yet I should show them some love first good luck everyone hope one of you get the iPad