zadidoll

Birchbox Promo Codes

i got the harney and sons teas (3 boxes) and the krochet kids lilly hat. total came up to $35. i just used up my points, so it's all cash..but i'm still really happy!

• Like 1

Well, I cancelled and re-subbed using 10FORME... It probably messed up my sample choice, but I'd rather have the $10 than the sea salt spray.

Also, the last time I did this, I still ended up with my sample choice in my Dec. box! 

• Like 1

awesome for the 40% off! Been wanting to get the Jouer cream eyeshadows (two colors) for awhile and now is the perfect time- glad I waited!! Also got my husband the olive green wool hat. He will love that!

• Like 1

I got a blue/white striped scarf and a Mirenesse glossy kiss and of course a mystery two pack.....grand total----$.60 after using $30 in BB points...yeah!

• Like 3

I got a blue/white striped scarf and a Mirenesse glossy kiss and of course a mystery two pack.....grand total----$.60 after using $30 in BB points...yeah!

Can't beat that!

• Like 1

Anyone having issues getting their packages from the 40% off sale? I had one that says it is still in process as of Friday morning so I called. Turns out on their end it says it shipped but no tracking was noted so she doesn't know if it really shipped so she is sending out a replacement. I have another order that said it shipped on Friday but when I check tracking, it still says "pre-shipment info sent to USPS", meaning they haven't even received the package, only notification that they should be receiving a package from BB.

Anyone else with issues?

I have an order from that sale that hasn't done anything since I placed it on Jan 30. 

I have an order from that sale that hasn't done anything since I placed it on Jan 30.

I have an order (Aces account, non-Ace-sale item) from January 31 that had a shipping label created 4 days ago and no movement whatsoever.

I ordered a shampoo on the first day of the ACE sale and it arrive pretty quickly. Faster in fact than a larger order not in the sale that I placed on the same day.

Last month my monthly Birchbox never had updated tracking. In fact even my mailman double checked, and it kept the code saying it was still in Mt. Juliet until the day it finally arrived.

Sometimes the tracking never gets updated, but I don't know why.

My box from last month didn't get a tracking number until two days after it came. My gift sub and points order both went out extremely quickly this month, but the snowstorm has had the first stalled out in MI until yesterday, and the gift sub box hasn't moved from 'packing' in TN for

three days.

Sometimes the tracking never gets updated, but I don't know why.

Yeah, impatient as I am, I just went and looked again and it was magically in Atlanta after no tracking updates for 4 days.  I will be getting my order this week.

Today is the last day for the Ace sale. Promo code ACETASTIC40. And they changed the code so you can use it multiple times. My hubby liked the Baxter deodorant so I ordered another.

• Like 1

Today is the last day for the Ace sale. Promo code ACETASTIC40. And they changed the code so you can use it multiple times. My hubby liked the Baxter deodorant so I ordered another.

I clicked the link and there were no products matching the category. I am guessing everything sold out.

I clicked the link and there were no products matching the category. I am guessing everything sold out.

It said that on mine too but just look over to the left of the screen and click on either "women" or "men" and the products will come up.

I also was able to use it for a second time on my account, which is cool because I thought it was one time use only. I bought a pink beanie for $7. :)

• Like 1

Everything was magically back when I clicked on my email link a bit later. I think my browser is weird. I just used up all of my points in both accounts anyway. Hopefully they will do another sale in a few months.

• Like 1

I got the email offer for the long time subscriber key chain, it also took 25% off my order (as a thank you in the description). I didn't see if there was a code associated with it though.

• Like 2

Do they ever send codes for more than 20% off?

I want to buy a Gorjana necklace, but can't justify the price unless I have a discount promo and points!