Cravebox Resolutions Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just signed up for this one because it looks all health oriented.  That said, it is probably my last one for a while because the upcoming ones do not look like a fit for me.

Decided to skip this one...survey questions about tea, guacamole, and supplements? Not really up my alley. Excited to see what others get though! I'm excited for the Book Lovers one as well as the Big Game one though (superbowl snacks? yes please!).

Skipping this one because although I do like the idea of more tea I'm not into more supplements.

I entered.  I love tea, guac, hair products and would try eye cream.  Not super stoked on mystery protein bars or fruit snacks unless they fit my eating patterns (lara bars would be awesome!).  I take a lot of weird supplements so, if they are sending sugar filled gummy vitamins, I'll just donate them to the shelter or a friend.  I hope they send fish oil! 

I entered.  I love tea, guac, hair products and would try eye cream.  Not super stoked on mystery protein bars or fruit snacks unless they fit my eating patterns (lara bars would be awesome!).  I take a lot of weird supplements so, if they are sending sugar filled gummy vitamins, I'll just donate them to the shelter or a friend.  I hope they send fish oil! 
The best oil I discovered is coromega :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Decided to skip this one...survey questions about tea, guacamole, and supplements? Not really up my alley. Excited to see what others get though! I'm excited for the Book Lovers one as well as the Big Game one though (superbowl snacks? yes please!).
I am pretty fussy about what I read (though I read A LOT) so I will skip the book one, but you may be on to something about the snacks....:)

Hmm I'll have to check that one out.  I'm using Barlean's right now in lemon!  It's so yummy.  I take it in liquid form, pills give me awful fishy bump symptoms.  yuck!

I entered for this one, as I'd use most of the items they were surveying.  This would only be my second Cravebox, as most haven't appealed to me.

Just got an email saying I'm getting the Resolutions box, and that shipping will begin tomorrow!

Me too! I had just logged off MUT and came back to share the news. I find that pondering my monthly treats makes for nice little de-stressing breaks throughout the day, though the habit probably ends up being expensive ;-)

I'm in as well.  I'm super excited although, I REALLY hope it's not food/coupon heavy - guac mix ok with me, but I really want something FUN!

The teen box is great.  More like that Cravebox!

I got in! It's my first Cravebox!  Hmmm, has anyone ever LOST a drawing to get a Cravebox?

I'm probably going to skip the reading one, I'm quite picky about my books, although I am an avid reader... if they include stuff that supports reading (i.e. a book light, tea, aromatherapy sachet) then I'd be all over it.  Definitely going for the game day one, my hubby is super into football and anything that I don't want (i.e. the food!) I'll give to him.

Super excited, though.  I love guac and tea! Just not at the same time!

I'm in and I don't have any recollection of entering this one, lol. Doesn't mean I didn't though. I hope it's a good one.

I'm in. This is going to b my 4th crave box. Recently I got the dog lovers box, teen time box & this. My 1st one was the naturals box last yr

Back