Sign in to follow this  
yousoldtheworld

Glossybox January 2013

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

Seems like so many people get doubles and some dont get anything they are waiting for. I hope they get more organized and get their issues sorted out.

Yup they are super unorganized :S I hope they get their act together 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

Yup they are super unorganized :S I hope they get their act together 

They have a lot of problems in Germany too, but not as bad as the US one.

I know I was so shocked too because I have never been treated like this by any company before. I hope you all have nothing but good experiences!

Aaah i love GB!!!!! Waiting for it monthly is like waiting for santa on Christmas. Lol been subscribed for a few months, and definitely will re-subscribe! Im only, a little bit concerned about a small issue of missing products inside of a box? Has anyone else had the same issue, and whether or not it has happened to them more than once....? I have just received my Feb box with that card that mentions and explains all of the goodies inside... According to the card- i was supposed to receive 5 products: but my box only had 4 with (what it looks like is a missing Sumita Beauty pencil) i haven't emailed them or anything, as i feel like its not a such a huge reason to whine about...just a pencil. Although, i did, wonder if anyone else had this happen before, and if this might be constant issue . I'm not worried about a single, missing pencil, as much as it happening again. After all, i do LOVE Gb, but i also want to make sure i'm getting most of what i pay for out of a 3 or 6 months subscription...;) Any thoughts on this? :rolleyes::D Anastasia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia91 View Post

Aaah i love GB!!!!! Waiting for it monthly is like waiting for santa on Christmas. Lol been subscribed for a few months, and definitely will re-subscribe! Im only, a little bit concerned about a small issue of missing products inside of a box?

Has anyone else had the same issue, and whether or not it has happened to them more than once....? I have just received my Feb box with that card that mentions and explains all of the goodies inside...
According to the card- i was supposed to receive 5 products: but my box only had 4 with (what it looks like is a missing Sumita Beauty pencil) i haven't emailed them or anything, as i feel like its not a such a huge reason to whine about...just a pencil.
Although, i did, wonder if anyone else had this happen before, and if this might be constant issue .

I'm not worried about a single, missing pencil, as much as it happening again. After all, i do LOVE Gb, but i also want to make sure i'm getting most of what i pay for out of a 3 or 6 months subscription...wink.gif
Any thoughts on this? rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Anastasia.

There is a whole Glossybox subforum up above. This thread is 2 years old! And btw, many of us were charter members at GB and yes, we canceled because of missing items and poor CS. You should get what you pay for and you should ask for the pencil.