Keeping the swap going...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Tevans had a great idea to switch boxes and  at the end, so that Box 1 goes to BeautyBox Gal to be sent send through Group 2 and Box 2 goes to LyndaV to be sent through Group 1.  How does everyone feel about keeping the swap/round going?

Thanks,

LyndaV

It's a cool idea, but can I opt out? I just moved and sadly don't have much extra money right now, so even paying for shipping is more than I can afford. Sorry. =(

Oh darn! I know how that is, been there myself too. Just let us know when you can "play" again. Hey, did you ever get your Secret Santa gift? Sorry, I'm just being nosy but when I read your post I thou get it was so sad you hadn't gotten it.

I'm fine with it too, but I need a reasonable (preferably at least 1 week) heads-up when the box is heading my way, because I'm moving in January (still in NYC, just need a new apartment), and I'm not sure exactly whether I'll have a new address by then or not.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in another round at this time.  I'm super busy at work, so I need to cut back on my beautybox and mut hobby for a while.  I have pm'ed LyndaV and tevans about it.  I suggested that tevans skip me and forward Box 2 to the next person in line - maybe LyndaV?

Thank you for allowing me to participate in Round 2.  And, enjoy Round 3!

Since it seems like the box has made it through everyone in both groups, are we ready to do this switcheroo?

Just checking, because I'm first on the list after LyndaV, and I have a new address!

The order originally was set up so that the cost to ship from member to member would be kept down.  Does that make sense?  That way we didn't have a package criss-crossing from CA to NY to WA to FL.  But I would be ok with switching it up...let me know your input.

Xiehan would you PM me your new address?

Yeah, I figured we'd be keeping it by region, but wasn't sure about the actual order for each box. I take it that has been mapped out as well? Sorry, I should've been more clear! I'm fine either way, was just wondering.

Bluelion...we could reverse the order.  That way we still keep it by region but you would be sending to the girl who sent to you last time.  How's that sound?

Hey all,

Just wondering what the status is on continuing the swap/switching groups, or if that's still happening? I have a bunch of polishes ready to go! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back