Looking for some advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ive been dating a guy for more than 6 months in a long distance relationship. He's three hours away, so I don't mind. I, in fact, enjoyed it a lot. There weren't any issues. I do love him and consider him one of my favorite people. I made a mistake the other day. I'd been stressing out about a few little things - work, roommates, stuff like that. And I exploded, and ended up saying something that was interpreted as wanting to break up. Once I figured that out, I tried to explain that that wasn't my intention, but he didn't. He became convinced that a break is a good idea, as we both have personal things we need to work in, or that we should go back to being friends. I gave him a call last night to try and tell him my thoughts and that we shouldn't. These things can be worked on, an worked on together. His responses were something like, I still care for you, but I need to think about it. I sent him a text this morning, to add in an apology, and because I wanted totally again sometime. Not today for sure, but soon. I'm curious if this is repairable at all, and what I can do at this point to not drive him away. (I understand that this mining text may have been a little much.)

I think with some honest talking and some forgiveness on both sides, of course it is. Maybe it is a good moment to get things out in the open for both of you.

Back