Reija

MUT Traders: List Your Swaps

Hi everyone,

Just an FYI to PopSugar Must Have Box newer subscribers (or those interested in select items!) that I have been posting some of the new PSMH items that are 'not my thing' on ebay. If you're interested in taking a look, search for my username on ebay: katerdpher51 and the direct link is in my signature below.

Some of the things I'm selling include the slouchy winter hat that just came in Jan. with the technology gloves from last winter, lotion, picture frame, crusher straw hat, and more. I'm cleaning house and trying to purge what I've decided are not my cup of tea....or items that I already have a ton of and will never get around to using (i.e. - the lotions.)

Thanks!

Edited by katerdpher51

I have received the Baublebar necklace from this month's Popsugar box in silver...open to trades/offers. Send me over your list! Thanks!

Anyone received the Modelco Blush in "Peach Bellini" from Ipsy February 2015 but would like to trade it for the "Cosmpolitan" shade? Please message me if you're interested!

Would it be alright to post what I'm selling? I'm selling some things from the Rachel Zoe box (i really just got it for the gorgeous bracelet)

Toms Sunglasses ($60)

Zoya Nail Polish Trio ($22)

Both with free shipping! 

Interested in selling or trading the TOMS Traveler shades from the Rachel Zoe box as well :) Please pm me your offers~

SOLD!

Edited by catspajamas

Hi- I'm interested in selling the Toms Sunglasses from the Rachel Zoe Box-- $55 including shipping. PM me if your interested. There super cute but remind me of a pair that I already own :).

I have two Rachel Zoe bracelets from the first box for 150$ each shipped. I also have one nail polish set, 30$ shipped, feel free to message me! Also looking to swap for things from the cfda popsugat box.

I am looking for the Popbasic Marais Key Necklace from the Alice collection, would be willing to swap the Lele Sadoughi Half Moon Pendant from the Resort Edition box (unworn but without packaging).

(Need the key necklace for my future daughter-in-law's bridal shower in July!) 

Thanks.

I really would like to trade my rose gold heart necklace from the summer fab fit fun box for a gold moon. 

I'm looking for the Miasani bracelet from the first Rachel Zoe box - I have the House of Harlow Lynn sunglasses in fog, the Cambridge Satchel from the recent box, and the marc jacobs bracelet to trade!

I am interested in the Popsugar LE Fall box 2015. If you have one of these available please PM me. I am interested in paying cash for it. Thanks

I haven’t participated here in years but am looking for a new forum home again. Is this the only swap page? So everything is still very informal here?  

Yeah one of them, we used to make individual swap thread for each box/bag etc. But it would take some efforts to bring them back. 

Maybe time to make a new trade thread? I'm looking for things and have things to get rid of but its so hard to find someone to trade with.

• Like 1