• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A New Year Calls For New Color! 

Zoya Nail Polish wants you to SHINE in 2013 by rocking your unique style - on your nails! Pick any 3* Zoya Professional Lacquer shades to instantly update your nail polish wardrobe for the New Year!Offer Valid Monday, January 7th (10AM EST) through 11:59pm EST January 13th ONLY Pick 3 bottles ofZoya Nail Polish for FREE* ** just pay shipping & processing charges of $10. [SIZE=large]Use Code: ZOYA2013 [/SIZE]Want more?... 
Receive FREE Shipping*** with any Zoya or Qtica purchase of $25 or more (same code)!
[SIZE=x-small]Here's How...[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=x-small]Add at least (3) Zoya Nail Polish shades to your shopping cart, along with any additional items you wish to purchase. [/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=x-small]Enter Code ZOYA2013 into the coupon code field in cart and press "Apply Code".[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=xx-small]Complete Check-Out, Review & Submit Order.[/SIZE]
* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors  [SIZE=xx-small]** Terms and Conditions [/SIZE]Shipping & Processing Fee of $10 applies. Valid online at www.zoya.com 10 AM EST, 01/07/13 through 11:59pm EST, 01/13/2013. Continental US only. Notvalid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors or errors associated with declined credit cards . Code must be entered at the time of purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for shipping if volume warrants it. Limit 1 promotional order per account.

Ahhh they do this every year but last year it was 2. Definitely getting some....I just bought a 90 polish wall mount thingy but I probably already have too many to fill it lol. This will justify a second rack...right? 

Lalala... I didn't see this. I didn't see this. I didn't see this. LOL

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lalala... I didn't see this. I didn't see this. I didn't see this. LOL
I read this in Jim Carrey's voice haha. 

But seriously Ermagerd! I need this!

Ahhh they do this every year but last year it was 2. Definitely getting some....I just bought a 90 polish wall mount thingy but I probably already have too many to fill it lol. This will justify a second rack...right? 
Where did you find your nail polish mount?

Originally Posted by Kukalu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you find your nail polish mount?
I found it on amazon, but tons of sites sell them. Shipping can be expensive, but once I get it, I think it'll be totally worth it.

Damnit, I'm super nail polished out (what?? blasphemy) at the moment or I'd take advantage.

Also, it doesn't include any of the lovely colours, which would be 90% of the reason I'd take advantage of it

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damnit, I'm super nail polished out (what?? blasphemy) at the moment or I'd take advantage.

Also, it doesn't include any of the lovely colours, which would be 90% of the reason I'd take advantage of it
Maybe the Lovely collection will be included in their yearly Earth Day promo, which is buy 6 nail polishes for $24 + shipping. This 3 free deal is great for the Ornate collection though! I know many people who wanted the Ornate, but was waiting for a promo for it! Storm & Aurora is a must for me <3

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe the Lovely collection will be included in their yearly Earth Day promo, which is buy 6 nail polishes for $24 + shipping. This 3 free deal is great for the Ornate collection though! I know many people who wanted the Ornate, but was waiting for a promo for it! Storm & Aurora is a must for me <3
If you wanted to grab anything else, I think some people are putting theirs up for trade because Glossybox had them last month's boxes. That way you can still get Storm for free(ish) and grab another polish you've been wanting.

Any idea if PixieDust collection will be included?

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Any idea if PixieDust collection will be included?
* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors

Never tried But I will now! Yay!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

* Promotion Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments, Gilty Pleasures and Spring 2013 Lovely & PixieDust Collection colors
Thank you! I should have read better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm really sad it doesn't include the spring or pixiedust collections though. those are the ones i'm most intrigued by right now, of course.

Latest posts

Back