Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pancua

Zoya Nail Polish Sale - STARTS MONDAY, JANUARY 7th 2013

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

I really want to to order something but their website is really overwhelming!

 

The good news for me is that I already own half their website so that narrows this down laughing.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took a lot of patience because the site was running slow and glitching and blah blah blah due to all of us shoppers, but I got my order through!

 

  Zoya Nail Polish | Aurora $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Blaze $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Maisie (Fleck Effect Top Coat) $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Nail Polish | Katherine $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Color Spoon | Kotori $0.5 1 $0.50
  Zoya Nail Polish | Ivanka $8 1 $8.00
  Zoya Color Spoon | Crystal $0.5 1 $0.50
  Zoya Nail Polish | Faye $8 1 $8.00
  Discount $-24 1 $-24.00
  ZOYA FALL 2012 Color Chart $0 1 $0.00
Shipping $0.00
Total $25.00

 

I ordered the two color spoons to bring it to the free shipping instead of ordering another polish. I am feeling so much "Yay!" right now. When I first put items in my cart, it showed a free Polish Remover. I am not sure what I changed that took it away, but I didn't care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

I really want to to order something but their website is really overwhelming!

 

Do you mean too much to choose from? I am one of the crazies who, before ordering, actually looked at every shade and then looked up online swatches of anything that caught my interest. So, if you let us ladies know what you like in a polish, we could probably help narrow it down for you. My recommendations off the top of my head, prefaced again with the fact that I'm obsessive/compulsive:

 

Purple, glittery, holographic: Aurora (I ordered it; been lemming since I first laid eyes on it)

Neutral and creamy: Farrah (I own it, gives me mannequin hands, in a good way; also a great base for nail art)

Bold and beautiful, blue: Song (I own it, shockinly gorgeous)

Color shifting: Daul, Faye, or Adina (I have Daul and I ordered Faye; I didn't order Adina because I have Color Club's Port-folio)

Teal-ish, but calm and creamy: Wednesday (brighter than Bevin), or Bevin (dustier than Wednesday); I have them both, but you don't need both

Stunning and flashy: Zuza (I can't stop staring when I wear this, and it was the shade that convinced my grandma to wear a polish that wasn't traditional after 60 years of only red or pink, because it was so pretty)

Subtle, but not run-of-the-mill: Skylar (I bought it; Scooby384 has fab swatches of it on here somewhere)

Cheerful and feminine: Perrie (I didn't order it because I already have Essie Play Date; again, see Scooby's swatches in the Nail Polish You're Wearing Right Now thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting Logan, Godiva, Storm, Rica, Opal, and the Ridge Filler basecoat! All for $26! Can't wait..I'm still loving dark and flashy nails lol... Hopefully, this will hold me over til April(my bday) and I plan on making a huge order to spoil myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes too many choices is what I meant!  Me being the Type A I am sat down and went down and clicked on each collection.  I came up with:

Kissy, Izzy, Lolly, Areej, Gilda, Happi, Ali, Barbie, Katy, Whitney, Paloma.  I guess you can say I mostly like pinks!  I am looking for a nice neutral or cream color to go under some big pink glitter polish.  I will probably take another run though adter looking at your list and come up with my "final" order!  I think I will take the plunge and do the $25 too!  Thanks for the tips about the spoons!

Originally Posted by sleepykat View Post

 

Do you mean too much to choose from? I am one of the crazies who, before ordering, actually looked at every shade and then looked up online swatches of anything that caught my interest. So, if you let us ladies know what you like in a polish, we could probably help narrow it down for you. My recommendations off the top of my head, prefaced again with the fact that I'm obsessive/compulsive:

 

Purple, glittery, holographic: Aurora (I ordered it; been lemming since I first laid eyes on it)

Neutral and creamy: Farrah (I own it, gives me mannequin hands, in a good way; also a great base for nail art)

Bold and beautiful, blue: Song (I own it, shockinly gorgeous)

Color shifting: Daul, Faye, or Adina (I have Daul and I ordered Faye; I didn't order Adina because I have Color Club's Port-folio)

Teal-ish, but calm and creamy: Wednesday (brighter than Bevin), or Bevin (dustier than Wednesday); I have them both, but you don't need both

Stunning and flashy: Zuza (I can't stop staring when I wear this, and it was the shade that convinced my grandma to wear a polish that wasn't traditional after 60 years of only red or pink, because it was so pretty)

Subtle, but not run-of-the-mill: Skylar (I bought it; Scooby384 has fab swatches of it on here somewhere)

Cheerful and feminine: Perrie (I didn't order it because I already have Essie Play Date; again, see Scooby's swatches in the Nail Polish You're Wearing Right Now thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skylar (Scooby's nail pix made this one a no-brainer), Jules, and Kara.  I bought just 3 <pats self on back for such restraint>

And I just put Evvie on my nails.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

Yes too many choices is what I meant!  Me being the Type A I am sat down and went down and clicked on each collection.  I came up with:

Kissy, Izzy, Lolly, Areej, Gilda, Happi, Ali, Barbie, Katy, Whitney, Paloma.  I guess you can say I mostly like pinks!  I am looking for a nice neutral or cream color to go under some big pink glitter polish.  I will probably take another run though adter looking at your list and come up with my "final" order!  I think I will take the plunge and do the $25 too!  Thanks for the tips about the spoons!

 

If you love pinks I highly recommend Lola and Erika - they are absolutely gorgeous! As for neutrals I'm really fond of the entire Zoya Feel collection

 

I'm going to link to some swatches, none of them are my own though.

 

 

Zoya Erika -  Zoya - Erika

This is a pretty accurate picture of this polish in 2 coats, also looks incredible with 1 coat (more on the sheer side and more of a milky white, still stunning!)

 

Zoya Lola - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3QwOQ9KkdW8/S9cEVkJNQHI/AAAAAAAAGaU/XppW5d8B8Lc/s1600/lola2.jpg

I can't even put into words how much I love this color - definitely leaning more on the side of 'neon' but has a beautiful blue-violet duochrome shimmer to it!

 

Zoya Feel Collection -

http://www.scrangie.com/2011/11/zoya-feel-collection-winter-2011.html

Love love love every single one of these colors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by girlwithclass View Post

 

I went with Paz, Jules, and FeiFei this time around :)

FeiFei is perfection. I got that it and Daul during the last bogo promo and they shift depending on the lighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tips!  I went back to the website and did a search for pinks only and found more to love!  I think Lola and Erika were 2 of my contenders!

Originally Posted by girlwithclass View Post


If you love pinks I highly recommend Lola and Erika - they are absolutely gorgeous! As for neutrals I'm really fond of the entire Zoya Feel collection

I'm going to link to some swatches, none of them are my own though.


Zoya Erika -  Zoya - Erika
This is a pretty accurate picture of this polish in 2 coats, also looks incredible with 1 coat (more on the sheer side and more of a milky white, still stunning!)

Zoya Lola - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3QwOQ9KkdW8/S9cEVkJNQHI/AAAAAAAAGaU/XppW5d8B8Lc/s1600/lola2.jpg
I can't even put into words how much I love this color - definitely leaning more on the side of 'neon' but has a beautiful blue-violet duochrome shimmer to it!

Zoya Feel Collection -
http://www.scrangie.com/2011/11/zoya-feel-collection-winter-2011.html
Love love love every single one of these colors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the code active now?  Or are people just posting what they are going to get?  TIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

 

FeiFei is perfection. I got that it and Daul during the last bogo promo and they shift depending on the lighting.

Daul is also pretty high on my list! I've been meaning to pick up FeiFei since the Diva collection came out but found it was always sold out at my local Ulta - can't wait for it to get here! :) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

Is the code active now?  Or are people just posting what they are going to get?  TIA!

The code seems to be working now - I'm not entirely sure if it was meant to start early, but Zoya posted the 'offer' on their FB page yesterday and it is the same deal/code that is supposed to start on Monday:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just lost on the site for an eternity!

 

I picked up Ki, Petra, Godiva (from the Pixie Dust collection) 2 Lisa's (I had to:)) and Sarah.

 

So fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got storm, maisie, and opal!

 

Just those three - why wouldn't you just order 3 and pay the shipping...that's $3.33/ea, cheaper than adding three more polishes and padding to $25 for free shipping, no? If you want six polishes just check out twice? 

 

But if you do want 6 polishes in one order, don't forget to add the gift box for free!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just bought a 90 polish rack a few days a go also. I will have to buy another pretty soon.

 

Edited to add that I just figured out I have 91 polishes. Does not include top, base, or fillers. icon_cheesygrin.gif  I may have a problem.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops View Post

Ahhh they do this every year but last year it was 2. Definitely getting some....I just bought a 90 polish wall mount thingy but I probably already have too many to fill it lol. This will justify a second rack...right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My credit card is never going to forgive me. I think it is now in fetal position in a dark area of my purse. icon_lol.gif

 

I got..  Tanzy, Jem,Aurora, Zuza, Paloma, Frida, and the polish rejuvinator, all for $32.  Paloma and Frida will be my first Jelly type polishes. So excited to get them!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My credit card is never going to forgive me. I think it is now in fetal position in a dark area of my purse. :icon_lol: I got..  Tanzy, Jem,Aurora, Zuza, Paloma, Frida, and the polish rejuvinator, all for $32.  Paloma and Frida will be my first Jelly type polishes. So excited to get them!  
Frida is great! I like to layer Charla underneath or a nice chunky glitter from Essence that has blue, green, and black hexagons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Ashitude View Post

 

Edited to add that I just figured out I have 91 polishes. Does not include top, base, or fillers. icon_cheesygrin.gif  I may have a problem.

 

It feels like just yesterday that I was there. I thought when I hit the big milestone of 100, I'd be able to slow down.

 

That was about 3 months ago. Now I'm at 154, with my Bloom and Zoya orders that haven't come in yet (146 otherwise).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


  • Posts

    • Do you like card games? for example poker?
    • Great, its good to know about these methods to improve your medication and treatment skills. I loved to read about different articles on different medical topics. I am a medical student and yellow fever vaccine nyc is very helpful for me and helpful for me, thank you for writing it.
    • At bigseobazar, we’ve spent nearly two decades optimizing the online world, helping businesses large and small with their digital marketing efforts and search engine optimization services. We’ve seen players come and go, techniques succeed and fail, and mediums adapt and grow. We have an incredible depth of understanding and knowledge of how to make your business and your brand succeed. We’ve worked with more than 4,000 companies, individuals, nonprofits and other organizations since 1999, giving us an unparalleled level of knowledge across a diverse range of industries and markets. We can learn your story and tell it in a way that current and prospective customers will find exciting, engaging and enticing. Backed by a diverse team of experts in SEO, content, social media, web development, design and more, we understand that success online is much more than just SEO. Let’s get to work and map out your road to success together. Whether you’re a small dog groomer, a mid-sized commercial contractor or a large-scale clothing manufacturer, we have solutions that integrate with your business needs. bigseobazar can show you the ropes and get your new business traffic. We can take your social marketing to the next level and develop web design solutions your team can’t tackle in-house. We also work with partners and affiliates, offering solutions you can take to your customers, growing their marketing while expanding your organization’s capabilities. Our talented team of marketing professionals includes experts in not only a wide variety of fields, but also in a diverse range of passions. We work hard and we play hard, rooting for our Buffalo sports teams (sometimes a tough job on its own), shoveling our snowy driveways in the winter and delighting in all Western New York has to offer in the summer season. Our ranks include jocks and nerds, artists, writers, innovators and imagines, all working together on the same end goal – our clients’ success. We’re always looking for new talents to join the team, too!
    • Advent calendar: Day 8 - Bright red nail polish - Polish was so easy to apply, and lasted well. I got several compliments on it.  Day 9 - At the Heart of Pine Trees Holiday Shower Gel - a fresh orange scent with a soft wood note.  Day 10 - Apricot body scrub.  Day 11 - Hydrating micellar water.  Day 12 - Plein Soleil Perfume - I love the perfume! It is tuberose with a hint of cardamom, to evoke travels to the East.  Day 13 - At the Heart of Pine Trees matching body lotion.  Day 14 - Mango Coriander Shower Gel.  My Advent calendar has been nice, but my week was unlucky. First there was the broken water heater, then my brother had a flat tire, my father had a flat tire, and my brother had a mishap where he hit the mailbox at my work with his car when he came to pick me up  - I am so ashamed. My work is slow so they cut everybody's hours. The paychecks are going to be low, It's just for the holidays, they said. But who knows. This all happened in one week.  I don't know if I will be able to pay off my credit card by the end of the year as I wanted, and if I will be able to do the January goal I had planned. At least I finished my Christmas shopping and mailing for friends and family! I found it difficult. This weekend I need to clean and make a Plan B.   
    • fildena 100mg is viagra medication. and it is used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. fildena is great solution most regularly used for the treatment of ED or deficiency in grown-up people. this tablet is not safe to men with any organic or developed disorder. you can also check fildena reviews at our site primedz.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×