seasonsbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a new box with a POPSUGARy feel that I just subbed to. Seeing as how I am not alone in my anticipation of my first box, I thought I would give it its own thread.

I emailed them and found out the candle will be pear and caramel scented (yay!) And that they aren't sending out the yeloow scarf of the 3 colors which is good because I look terrible in yellow.

This looks like a fun sub! I like the variety of products they've curated for the January box - can't wait to see pics when you guys start getting your boxes!

Anyone have a website I can look at?  I googled seasons box and go nothing but gamer stuff.  weird!

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So it'll show you what your going to get every month?
Yes and you can choose to skip the box after the preview if it is not your cup of tea and they will add that month to the back end of your sub. The preview, the option to skip, and the fact that they use a real shipping service (UPS as opposed the SlowPost) are three things I REALLY like about this sub and I wish others would adopt.

Haha I showed my sister the stuff in the box and she is likely to come over here and steal the scarf :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I should have kept it to myself but I'm really excited about this one!

I paid for the year up front.  If there are other options, I do not know about them.

This looks like a nice sub service, I will have to watch the threads and see how everyone likes them.

popsugar must have boxes are one of my favorite because of the variety of items they put into their monthly boxes and seasonsbox looks very similar. i am so tempted to sub but i will wait and see for pictures and reviews 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shipping included.
smile.gif
it came out to just under 21/month total actually with the year subscription.
I hope this is not a nosey thing to ask. Did you have a special offer, or did you break the year's sub price down by month?  The reason I am asking is that when I went to the site today to sign up, it's $35.00  a month with their shipping charge added to the total.

I wish a blogger would have a discount code for us, since this is a new subscription. Hint, hint!
icon_smile.gif

Latest posts

Back