Dermstore Haul: $337 worth of products for $5

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I randomly came across DermStore's Mystery Box sale. At that point all of the boxes but two were sold out, so I just grabbed the one called "For Her" and a Kelly Teegarden eye cream. I applied my BeautyFix code for $25 off $50, and sent a $20 mail-in rebate for MORE magazine subscription that I didn't want. My whole order ended up being just $5 for $337!! worth of products as I later discovered.

Deal breakdown:

• Holiday Swag Bag for Her x1
  • Kelly teegarden Organics Vitality Rose and Cucumber Eye Cream x1 (comes with GWP Kelly Teegarden Organics Regenerate Goji Pomegranate Face and Body Polish)
  • Use your $25 off $50 code from BeautyFix (these are unique, sorry I can't share one)
  • This purchase should have qualified you to receive a MORE magazine subscription. Use this rebate form to receive a $20 money back check. If you don't receive your $20 refund after 4-5 weeks, and instead receive the magazine call 1-800-258-3350 and tell them you were supposed to get a rebate instead. They have good customer service and will ship your check asap.

The list of items I got:

1. ME! Bath Bath Ice Cream in Lemon Verbena
  2. Kelly Teegarden Organics Vitality Rose and Cucumber Eye Cream
  3. Kelly Teegarden Organics Regenerate Goji Pomegranate Face and Body Polish
  4. SpaRitual Organic Moisturizing Lotion in Instinctual
  5. SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Airhead
  6. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray
  7. Degree Women Fine Fragrance Body Mist in Classic Romance
  8. Cures Age Defyer Eye Cream
  9. Pur-lisse Pur-Lip Comfort Daily Lip Nourisher
  10. Decleor Source D'eclat Instant Radiance Moisturizer
  11. iQ Derma Firmaceuticals Firming Body Gel
  12. Redpoint Transformative Dual Foundation in Medium
  13. Vichy ProEven Total Dark Spot Corrector sample
  14. BeautyFix Cosmetic bag

And the pictures, of course!

Wow!!  
claps.gif
  Congrats on such an incredible haul!

I love that they named a nail polish shade "Airhead"!

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!!  
claps.gif
  Congrats on such an incredible haul!

I love that they named a nail polish shade "Airhead"!
Thank you! I posted a breakdown of my deal in case someone wants to repeat it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And yep, that name is so funny :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The color is really pretty and I'll post more pictures here after I swatch it.

Love it! Dermstore is my fave, and I love their mystery bags. You got a particularly good one.

Wow! That's some good loot! and great value! I didn't know about the rebate :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so now I'm getting self and women's health...would've liked more to get the rebate though cuz I don't even like those magazines D:

Latest posts

Back