Where are we all from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like the topic says.. Where in the world are you all? I'm from Merseyside in the UK. X And this is me.

Southern California, USA.
sunshine.gif

I'm originally from Michigan but I live in Belize.  I've lived here for 10 years now, it's home.  My husband and I are American expats living in Belize and will be American/Belizean I suppose once we get our paperwork back on our dual citizenship, as of now we're considered permanent residents.  I'm of French/Polish/American Indian/and German origin, a classic all American melting pot girl now living in the tropics.

Isn't it funny how a simple "where are we all from?" question can have so many answers?  Where we were born, where we have lived most of our adult lives and what nationality/origin our parents are are just a few of the possible answers.  I'm sure there are other ladies who have even more intricate histories, being born one place, growing up another, living as an adult in another, etc.  Today we went to a local park where Belizeans get in free and the park guide said, "You da Belizean, everyone know you are a local, not a tourist" in Kriol.  Having official permanent residency here for so long means I am Belizean yet I am American too.  It's nice having two cultures.  One I was born in and one I adopted.  I appreciate both.

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, all my life.
Eeeek!! Another fellow Pennsylvanian =)

I'm from Northeast PA, born & raised.

Going back and forth between Grand Rapids and Saint Joseph, Michigan, but originally from Moscow, Russia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Born and raised in the Philippines

Living in Northern and Southern California
smile.gif

Born in Michigan, but spent most of my growing up years in South Carolina, currently attending school in Georgia. :]

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow - quite a few from Michigan! Wooooohooo!

Love seeing all the Michiganders!  I grew up in Bay City, Michigan and went "up north" for getaways at times throughout the year.  I do miss seasons.  Michigan in the fall is so beautiful.

Latest posts

Back