Sign in to follow this  
emma83

Where are we all from?

I'm from Tallinn, Estonia (Europe) :) Also have lived couple years in Barcelona, Spain. Now staying in Mississippi, United States. Soon moving to Texas! icon_cheesygrin.gif

Jersey girl born and raised. Spent 4 years in CA while my husband was stationed at Camp Pendleton but we're back in our home state for good now.

I was born and raised in Germany in a little town close to Frankfurt and then moved with my husband to the US. Living in Missouri since almost 5 years before that in Illinois for almost a year. We are looking to move to a coastal region next. I would love the Gulf coast of Florida. With the weather right now I would not mind a beach and sunshine!! Any recommendations?

I love to see how 'international' everyone here is!

born in uniontown PA, raised in jacksonville FL, spent the first 6 years of my marriage in savannah GA and fayetteville NC, now i'm back in Jacksonville FL

Technically, I'm from a city called Oshawa up here in Canada, but since it's part of the Greater Toronto Area (and most haven't heard of it), I just say Toronto.  I've lived here for most of my life aside from the years that I went to school up in Ottawa; a city I miss from time-to-time.

Asheville, NC is home, but I'm a student in Bremen, Germany (doing my whole degree here, not study abroad, so I do actually live here :D). However, I'm graduating in February, sort of (I still have to complete an internship before getting my diploma, but I will have finished all my classes), and after that...who knows. I can't even tell you what continent I'll be on in a few months. 

Lots of Michigan folks here, I am from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan!
Lots of Michigan folks here, I am from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan!
Awesome to see more MI people! Welcome!