Red Apple Lipstick Makeup Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got an order awhile back and I forgot to do a haul so instead i'm just going to show my Red Apple Lipstick makeup collection. If you have any questions about any of the products or want a swatch of a specific color just let me know
smile.gif

I've never heard of this brand. Looks interesting. Would you do a review?

I love their minty lipglosses, I hope they will release more colors in those in the future.

I didn't have luck with their lipstick, but that is because I like glossy balm-like lipstick, and theirs is more like a standard lipstick, more matte.

Yeah totally! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> do you want reviews of all the products I have or one in peticular? I think they are releasing more minty glosses soon. The lipsticks from the summer collection I found to be more glossy.

I love that all their makeup is gluten free as I have several friends who have celiac. I don't have celiac myself, but a different digestive disorder that restricts what I can eat, but luckily not what type of makeup I can wear. how I'd the quality of their lipstick?

This is interesting. Thank you for the pics! I have to watch what I eat (gluten free etc) also due to digestive issues but I don't have celiac. Using a gluten free lipstick definitely wouldn't hurt. Thanks for this info!

I will admit I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of thier lipsticks! I wasn't sure till I tried them. Now I'm addicted! My mom is using them now too. Her friend borrowed one and loved it as well. I like that the color is buildable. You can apply it sheer by dabbing it on or smooth it on and it looks beautiful just the same. All the lipsticks are super smooth and hydrating. I can swatch the colors I have if you'd like. Oh, and by the way the top picture is their lip exfoiliator.

Oh and here are swatches of thier eyeshadows in (left to right) Dirty Girl, Twinkle Taupe, Iced Mocha, Midnight Lagoon and Champagne. These are the newest ones I got.

Back