Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
By the looks of the survey it may contain:

Zatarain's stuff
Hot Sauce
Iced Tea
Powdered Drink Mix
Maybe some cleaning stuff (they made some references to messes)

disposable plates/partyware
It is $15/box including shipping.

Also entered. This one goes to the boyfriend--he's always so jealous of my boxes, so hopefully he'll enjoy it more than I will for once. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I passed.

I was only slightly interested in hot sauce (but I have plenty and it's usually free or cheap with coupons) and disposable dishes.  meh!  

Just wanted to add a caution. Zatarain's packages of dry food items contain huge amounts of sodium. So if you or a family member you cook for is watching sodium intake ( we really all should, and I have for many years b/c I'm a nurse who has seen what a high sodium diet does), then this might not be a healthy box to purchase.

I'm in...Craveboxes are so addicting but I think this will be my last one for a while because I'm not interested in the upcoming ones.

Originally Posted by LillyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just wanted to add a caution. Zatarain's packages of dry food items contain huge amounts of sodium. So if you or a family member you cook for is watching sodium intake ( we really all should, and I have for many years b/c I'm a nurse who has seen what a high sodium diet does), then this might not be a healthy box to purchase.
You do need some salt though- depends what you do.

I do a lot of sports <usuallu 6+ hours ballet + hiphop classes every week> and was told to eat less salt and actually listened and ended up with very bad problems.

Fainted from lack of sodium and ended up spending a day at the hospital.

Guess it spends on the person though.

maybe add more rice/beans/liquid to the mixes to dilute them more??

I'm in, this will be my last cravebox for a while, I need to slow down. haha. Does anyone remember when the drawing will be closed and what day we'll be charged? I'm not too bright and deleted the email, I just need to know which card needs to be on my profile because of what money will be where lol. Also, I went ahead and signed up for two. I always host at my house, and my Niners might actually make it this year so w00t! haha

I went ahead in entered in this one. I dont throw a super bowl party but me and my family love zatarins.

I entered, kinda hope I get it, my fiancee and I love Zatarain's food and I would love to get some in this box. . .

I just got the following email...cool!

"We are writing you with some great news: you’ve been pre-selected for the Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox, AND we’ve party sized your box – for free! We’ve extended this upgrade to our special Cravebox members, as a way to say THANK YOU for your business. 

What’s party size? Party size is when we put 2 of every item in your box – so we’re sure there’s enough to feed a crowd. We’ve gotten overwhelming feedback that Big Game Day is Party Day, and we’d like to help. We are excited to share this box with you, and can’t WAIT to hear what you have to say about your Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox. 

Crave On!"

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got the following email...cool!

"We are writing you with some great news: you’ve been pre-selected for the Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox, AND we’ve party sized your box – for free! We’ve extended this upgrade to our special Cravebox members, as a way to say THANK YOU for your business. 

What’s party size? Party size is when we put 2 of every item in your box – so we’re sure there’s enough to feed a crowd. We’ve gotten overwhelming feedback that Big Game Day is Party Day, and we’d like to help. We are excited to share this box with you, and can’t WAIT to hear what you have to say about your Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox. 

Crave On!"
hahhaha I just came here to post that same email...how many did you sign up for?

how many boxes did everyone opt in for? I only ask because my email is different than the one posted, unless info was omitted.

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how many boxes did everyone opt in for? I only ask because my email is different than the one posted, unless info was omitted.
I only opted in for one and I got the email about "party-sizing" my box.  Interesting concept -- I just hope it's not stuff like canned green beans and packet gravy again....there are only so many cans of vegetables and packets of gravy someone needs!

I only opted in for one box.  That said, I have ordered the last several Craveboxes

Latest posts

Back