Le Parcel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.leparcel.com/ Le Parcel a new feminine product box service if anyone is interested.  It looks like you select your brand and they add a few things in a month (one is chocolate and one is a gift).  I'm perfectly ok with purchasing my own supplies but if this works for you go for it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

on the one hand it is a kinda cute idea especially if you're not so mobile or easily embarrassed about such things, but I prefer to purchase the exactly the right type of feminine products! plus they appear to be quite a bit pricier than buying myself.

On the one hand, if like me, when you get your period you are thinking "What?  YOU again?", these types subs would ensure you always have supplies to avoid the midnight Walgreens trip hoping you don't leak down your leg before you get out the checkout line.

On the other hand, I like my supplies in the original box, even though most come individually wrapped, I still want the first hand to touch it to be mine, just saying.  Would you buy an opened box of tampons or pads?

But I can't complain too much, since I am subscribed to My Cotton Bunny, and I love my cami and scarf ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   But they send a whole box, unopened.

I'm actually thinking about subscribing to one of these *probably My Cotton Bunny because they send a whole mini box* because I get easily embarassed and every single checkout person I have ever been too has always made some kind of remark. Yeah I'm a woman and I should probably just deal with it, but I hate dreading going to the store for it, so I think these are awesome! However I do like how this box looks, so maybe I'll try this one.

My husband is the best. He gets me a giant box from Costco that lasts forever, and he buys another when he sees the box close to empty. Good man. I wouldn't go for a subscription like this, but I can kind of see how some women would want it, especially if they have inconsiderate cashiers as someone mentioned above.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband is the best. He gets me a giant box from Costco that lasts forever, and he buys another when he sees the box close to empty. Good man. I wouldn't go for a subscription like this, but I can kind of see how some women would want it, especially if they have inconsiderate cashiers as someone mentioned above.
Wow!  Now that's un-usual! You've got a good one.  : )  I'm sorry to hear that the cashiers have been giving you attitude smiletorismile; like your purchasing something abnormal.  I'd report them!! I want excellent customer service and when I have a problem, I contact corporate and sound off!!

I am so particular about my products I could never sub to one of these. I am not embarrassed to purchase them because I figure everyone knows I'm a woman. When I forget hub doesn't mind purchasing for me. I guess he figures everyone knows he's a man haha.  Even if I were a woman who wasn't quite as mobile I would think you could get a better deal at websites like costco or amazon.

I just wrote a blog review about them, check it out if interested.

It was worth it for me personally and I'll most likely resubscribe for April, since I'm already testing Juniper box for February and March.

The idea of these really grew on me - especially this one, because you input when your . is coming and can change it, but they claim they'll have the box to you within 5 days prior to your . coming! I know you're paying for it but it's like a period present, lol 

The idea of these really grew on me - especially this one, because you input when your . is coming and can change it, but they claim they'll have the box to you within 5 days prior to your . coming! I know you're paying for it but it's like a period present, lol 
I'm not the type of girl who would typically consider this box since I have no shame when buying period products but the period present angle does appeal to me especially since I have extremely harsh periods as the result of a medical condition. I think I'll sub next month... maybe :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so subbing! Any chance to get lindor truffles makes it all worth it to me! :) *I know it will probably change next month, but still maybe in the future they'll have them again*

I would not sub just for the 2 truffles- can't you get a whole bag pretty cheap at the store?

Where I live a bag sells around $5 with at least 15 or so...

unless you like their service to then.....

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so subbing! Any chance to get lindor truffles makes it all worth it to me! :) *I know it will probably change next month, but still maybe in the future they'll have them again*

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would not sub just for the 2 truffles- can't you get a whole bag pretty cheap at the store?

Where I live a bag sells around $5 with at least 15 or so...

unless you like their service to then.....
Yes they are cheap, I listed the values in my blog and my particular box came out to be just above $17 ARV.

Latest posts

Back