Glamour Doll Eyes OTM January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 12 months in my cart but with IMATS next weekend I chose to get three months instead. Hopefully when my three months are up and OTMs open again that I'll be able to get six months or 12 months then.

I wanted 12, and I had it in my cart but when I went to paypal it disappeared, so I got 6, which I was happy to get that. Can't wait for January's to arrive next week!

According to the tracking mine should be here tomorrow.
claps.gif

Since it's departing Vegas, I should have mine by Friday. Only takes a few days.. I have relatives in Vegas and mail/packages go fast.

Oh wah! Mine will probably arrive on the 17th... AFTER I leave for California! LOL I leave at 7:30 AM for the airport and mail passes at 2:30 PM. *sigh* Ah well, I can wait until Monday afternoon.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh wah! Mine will probably arrive on the 17th... AFTER I leave for California! LOL I leave at 7:30 AM for the airport and mail passes at 2:30 PM. *sigh* Ah well, I can wait until Monday afternoon.
No whining out of you missy! You get to go rub your face in all the new goodies and foofy makeup at IMATS. No, I'm not jealous... not at all
4.gif

Latest posts

Back