"Fix your fried hair" (from Today show segment)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You will need:

• 1 (large spoon) scoop of a protein hair mask (Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intensive Fortifying Mask [$49] was used in the segment)
  • A few drops of Morrocan oil (Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment [$5.99] was used in the segment)

Mix together in a bowl, apply to damp hair cover with a plastic bag or shower cap and leave in hair for a 1/2 hour before rinsing out. Use weekly.

As seen on NBC's Today (01/09/2013).

...I need to try this pronto. I blow dry my hair almost every day, and it's getting super dull, fried, and just all around lifeless! 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sounds  interesting :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> have you ever done an avocado mask Zadi? they are great!
For the face I have but not for the hair.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For the face I have but not for the hair.
lol I'm the exact opposite, never done it for the face, but I have for the hair XD

I need to do this. My hair is platinum, so it can get extremely dry in the winter mos.

I've always done this and hit it with hot shots (dryer through the shower cap). I also generally deep condition once a week just while shaving my legs in the shower using a self heating cap and those extra three minutes or so make SO MUCH difference in my hair's quality. Great share, Zadi!

Back