• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta Friends & Family Sale !!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

Just wanted to inform you all that there will be a friends and family sale coming soon for Ulta! The sale will be from January 27 to February 2. You will need to have a post card in order to get the discount. It is 20% off your total in store purchase for rewards members and 15% off for non members. I suggest you sign up if you aren't already a member, it is totally free and you will be entitled to a bigger discount!

Happy Shopping!

Originally Posted by Laura Marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Employees hand them out to friends and family. We arent allowed to hand them out in the store or in the parking lot. I have a stack of them if you would like one.
smile.gif
I would like one!!

i never get the post cards >.<
For this one that's good on prestige and fragrance, you have to get it from an employee. They send out another one, but it's not good on everything. I have a friend who works at corporate and he usually gives me a couple hundred to hand out.

Employees hand them out to friends and family. We arent allowed to hand them out in the store or in the parking lot. I have a stack of them if you would like one.
smile.gif
I would love one as well!  

smile.gif
I'd LOVE one too! 

May I please have a postcard as well?  Gotta get to work on keeping my Platinum status.

Thanks for letting us know! If anyone has a card to share, I'd love one. I'd be willing to send a SASE; I'm sure there'll be a lot of requests and that's a lot of stamps.

Thanks for sharing! If anyone has one to spare, can you please send me one?

Back