When is Allure Spring Beauty Box out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I'm def getting it. I can't wait. I'm gonna have to start my detective work to find out about it:)

Is there a way to sign up for an e-mail notification or something? I don't  want to miss this. I found out about the last two after they were sold out
frown.gif

April 23, noon EST Dear Allure Beauty Enthusiast, We know you wait anxiously for Allure’s Beauty Boxes, and we’re excited to announce that our Summer Beauty Box goes on sale in 5 days! So mark your calendar and log on at 12:01pm ET on April 23rd to purchase yours! The Allure Beauty Enthusiasts Team

This is how obsessed I am. As I type I'm being induced and told my husband how to order this box in case my contractions start getting too much. I told him it is part of his duty today.

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is how obsessed I am. As I type I'm being induced and told my husband how to order this box in case my contractions start getting too much. I told him it is part of his duty today.
This made me lol. Good luck and congrats on the baby

That's dedication! Good luck with your delivery and getting your box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've gone back and forth on this. I think I'm being drawn in by the volume of stuff. I really want to try that Redken leave in stuff. I could use some of the other stuff, but I don't really NEED it! Gah! I have an hour to decide.

Oh, come on, obsessed? It's in his best interest! You will be in no condition to buy all this stuff once the kidlet arrives, so it's better to make sure it is acquired now so you won't have to worry about it later, and he would have to live with your icky hair if you don't have these goodies. You're just looking out for everyone here. Ta-da! Justification Station, open for service!

Good luck, Mama!

Originally Posted by CaptainSassy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been going back and forth on ordering this since the email came out last week.  I don't need any of it, but I want it.  I probably wouldn't use half of it though.  Maybe I'll just be responsible and order a new laptop battery instead since school is starting in 2 weeks and mine is pretty much dead.  Sigh.

Latest posts

Back