Allure Beauty Enthusiasts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
I have recently become an Allure Beauty Enthusiast. It is a test panel sort of like L'Oreal or BzzAgent and I know you ladies love those. So are you part of this and if so, what are you getting to try out? Give us the lowdown on your recent product tests from them.  If you haven't signed up and want to just google it
smile.gif

I just took my first survey for a teeth whitening product and am excited to hopefully get to try it. I am curious what past products have been. Anyone been an ABE for awhile?

Thanks for the heads up. I'm all for playing guinea pig and test driving beauty products! Probably why I can't curb my love of subs haha.

I signed up in early November and also received the teeth whitening survey. The only other thing I was notified about was also in November - they wanted ABE's to visit Sephora, try out their Skincare iQ line, then give feedback on the the ABE site for a chance to win a deluxe sample. I passed on that one but am excited about the prospect of a teeth whitening trial!

I've been an Allure Beauty Enthusiast for several years.  I have received the Lancome doll lashes mascara and the Pantene Age Defy shampoo, conditioner, and hair thickening treatment.  

It just came out today so maybe they're doing it in waves?

just joined! here's hoping for something soon! :-D

besides this one and the L'Oreal one does anyone else know of any other brand specific panels?

The Lancome doll lashes was nice.  It was a full size, but so was the Pantene.  Although, these are the only things I have received and I have been one for several years, so don't get discouraged if it takes some time before you see anything.

I received the whitening survey too. This will be my first time receiving something if they pick me and I signed up in October.

I received the email for the teeth whitening survey. I hope I get to test out the product, I was just about to buy some Crest Whitestrips. I joined in November I believe. 

Do we need to log in from time to time to see if studies are available? Or do they email us when a study becomes available?

I received the email for the teeth whitening survey a couple days ago.  Today I received an e-mail stating that I get to test out the 'Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste and MultiCare Whitening Rinse product trial'!  I'm excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back