Cravebox Back to School

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw that the Back to School drawing is happening now. I didn't opt in. I am picky about certain products in my food. Based on the questions it sounds like it will be snacks.

Did you opt in or out?

I'm on the fence about this one since I'm picky about my snacks too. I think I'll pass this time, since I already get Goodies for half the price.

I opted in. Am hoping it is more than snacks. I do love my Goodies, too. My 7 year old loves the boxes as much as I do so hopefullly there will be a few things she can enjoy.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the fence about this one since I'm picky about my snacks too. I think I'll pass this time, since I already get Goodies for half the price.
That is what I thought too. I love Goodies goodies!

Decided to take the leap on this one. I have to buy groceries anyway, so I don't feel like snacks are too big of a risk for me.

I didn't jump in to this one. Cravebox has not had anything that really made me love it yet and I've realized that I'm actually using less than half of what they send in any given box.-- plus, I just got into Goodies (although sadly I will be waiting till February to get the first.)

I want to be in but I am a little confused. Do I have to have kids in order to qualify for the box or can I just have a love for snacks and such? Sorry if this sounds really stupid I am new to the while cravebox thing.

The first question lets you indicate not having children, yet the rest are based on your children, even if they do not exist. So...I just answered about my "kids" as I would answer about myself. Kind of weird, I agree, but I don't think they actually care.

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The first question lets you indicate not having children, yet the rest are based on your children, even if they do not exist. So...I just answered about my "kids" as I would answer about myself. Kind of weird, I agree, but I don't think they actually care.
Thats what I figured thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Im guessing they will put first priorty to the ones with kids then if they have any boxes left pull from the rest of ones without kids.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't jump in to this one. Cravebox has not had anything that really made me love it yet and I've realized that I'm actually using less than half of what they send in any given box.-- plus, I just got into Goodies (although sadly I will be waiting till February to get the first.)
It will be worth the wait! If I could only keep one sub, Goodies would be it. I love their boxes.

I decided to opt in for it, this is my first Cravebox I signed up for. Even though I am getting my first Goodies box this month I love trying new snacks, and since I'm starting classes soon I need something to throw in bag and take with me to snack on during and in between classes

I just got the email that I am in and I swear I don't remember for signing up for this one. I'm sure I did, lol. Cravebox overload!

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first Goodies box will be Feb too. I'm looking forward to trying it out since everyone seems to rave about it.

I decided to skip this one (but as usual, I want to know what's in it, so I'm going to keep checking out this thread, so I can be totally jealous when you all get your boxes!)  I have the Goodies sub, so I'm going to hold out for the Book Lovers and Beautiful By You boxes.  Those are the ones I really want!  And I will be strong!

I opted in for this one as well.  I figure they can't screw up snacks too bad in my house, since there are so many of us...lol  I'm hoping for some stuff I haven't seen from them before though and a good variety.  We shall see...

I got in for this one. I like taking snacks with me to work (even though I have no kids), so I'm kind of excited to try it. We'll see what happens though. I'm keeping an open mind:)

Mine will be here next Friday...2.5 pounds is a lot of snacks! Unless this is the Zataran's box they are sending out. It doesn't say on the email which one it is.

Latest posts

Back