Part-time Makeup Course in NYC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been looking for a great school in NYC to train as a MUA. Sadly, there aren't that many great options. I've inquired about part time courses at AOFM New York, MUD, and several other. Unfortunatley, none of them take into account the working person who needs their existing job to pay for school. I am going to try to contact the Make Up For Ever Academy. That is my lasy hope. I wish I could just go to London or California to go to school, but i.just can't pick up and leave. Does anyone know of an alternative or maybe a good, thorough school that I may not have heard of? Please let me know, I'm kinda desperate. Thanks.

I am surprised those schools don't offer part-time, half day or night classes as options like most of the make-up schools do here in Toronto. I am guessing this was the very first question you asked them... To answer your question, unfortunately I don't know of any other schools in NY other than the ones you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back