Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hellooo Ladies! 
I was wondering if there was something like Bloglovin, but for youtube videos? I really find the youtube page messy, and hate to look though my subscriptions on there. I can't use Bloglovin for that though, can I? Please let me know if you have an answer!

Ugh yeah, I absolutely hate the new Youtube changes. If you click "my subscriptions" on the left and then click "uploads only", that's probably what you want. It's just kind of a hassle to get there, haha... 

I wish there was a way to change your default welcome page; I really couldn't care less about what they recommend I watch :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Originally Posted by SunYoung /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ugh yeah, I absolutely hate the new Youtube changes. If you click "my subscriptions" on the left and then click "uploads only", that's probably what you want. It's just kind of a hassle to get there, haha... 

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish there was a way to change your default welcome page; I really couldn't care less about what they recommend I watch :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
Same here, sadly the only way around is to go to your subscriptions and to uploads only... I don't like the new changes they made at all!

Latest posts

Back