Sign in to follow this  
Ladyrawrness

The Look Bag Discontinuing AGAIN (2013)

man oh man! zadi I can't thank you enough for doing the leg work for everyone on that first bag! I was do close to ordering and I think you saved me a big headache!

I cancelled last month as well and I was still charged and never received an email notifying me of my cancellation and also conveniently never notified of their cancellation either. I am more worried about having my card information in the account and that I haven't found a way to delete my information. I intentionally changed my billing address hoping if it happens again it will cause an error with chase. Either way, I am contacting fraud protection tomorrow to make they do not continue to charge me since apparently I am not going to be able to rely on their customer service.  

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane View Post

man oh man! zadi I can't thank you enough for doing the leg work for everyone on that first bag! I was do close to ordering and I think you saved me a big headache!

You're welcome but it was a collective effort on the member's part. I can't recall who noticed it first about the Stila which I was able to go confirm myself when my stuff came and had others go confirm their stuff as well. :)

Such a train wreck. 

Whether or not a Jan/Feb bag gets sent out, I would dispute with your CC company now, and use the LookBag's notification email as evidence that there is no longer a product/service being offered. That puts the ball in LookBag's court in terms of being able to keep the money. If they don't answer (like someone mentioned earlier), the CC company will give you the refund purely by default. 

aren't there a lot of people that still haven't got a December bag? That seemed to be what they were posting about on the Look Bag's facebook page before they took it down.  Hard to believe they would be still doing a Jan bag if they can't even get everyone their December bags.  Seems to be the same situation just a  few months later. Hopefully they don't try to come back after this second shut down.

It is so weird to me that they sent out an email that the look bag was discontinued and then a few days later an email that my look bag has been sent. I haven't actually received it yet, so I am wondering if I will actually be getting one or not......

Ok so I was charged on monday and they just emailed me about a refund. I don't really care, I just hope I don't miss out on something well worth $13 bucks.

I'm willing to bet they haven't gotten all their things together and whatever system they used to autobill y'all was still set up. good to see they're actually taking care of it though.

Originally Posted by zadidoll View Post

So they cancelled and yet are still charging people?

Yes and it looks like some people are getting bags and others aren't, on instagram i saw a bag someone recieved but I can't tell what's in it. On their facebook status someone said their bag was just shipped out to them.... so that's why I wasn't expecting a refund.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou View Post

I just got charged yesterday I still never got the discontinued email. I am still quite confused.

Double check the email.  I thought I was charged again yesterday, but when I looked at the email it was actually the refund confirmation.

Originally Posted by Mary322 View Post

I got the email that it was discontinued and then today I received the Lookbag in the mail today.  So weird.

can you post a pic? I want to see what I missed out on.

Originally Posted by lovelockdown View Post

can you post a pic? I want to see what I missed out on.

Ok, here it is:

Now, let me mention what is in this bag, this is where it gets interesting.

• Pixi Lip&Line in No.1 Nearly Clear full size (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich 0.34 fl oz (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Freeman's Beautiful Body Cucumber, Melon, & Ginseng body wash (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Korres White Tea Facial Cleanser 0.68 fl oz (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Pop Beauty Nail Glam Crash in Broken Black (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream 0.24 fl oz
  • Scarlett & Greene 3 Foil samples (attached to card at top of photo)-Bare All Breakout Control Wash, Come Clean Cleanser, and Under Cover Moisturizer "For Young Skin" (I am 46)

So, my first and last Look Bag was full of junk. So, if you didn't one, count yourself lucky!

Wow all of those items except for the Korres White Tea Facial Cleanser are repeat items from previous months. Maybe they didn't have new things and only sent those out to people who are new subscribers. Thanks for posting the pic.

Ok, here it is: LL Now, let me mention what is in this bag, this is where it gets interesting.
  • Pixi Lip&Line in No.1 Nearly Clear full size (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich 0.34 fl oz (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Freeman's Beautiful Body Cucumber, Melon, & Ginseng body wash (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Korres White Tea Facial Cleanser 0.68 fl oz (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Pop Beauty Nail Glam Crash in Broken Black (DISCONTINUED PRODUCT)
  • Bremenn Research Labs Miracle Cream 0.24 fl oz
  • Scarlett & Greene 3 Foil samples (attached to card at top of photo)-Bare All Breakout Control Wash, Come Clean Cleanser, and Under Cover Moisturizer "For Young Skin" (I am 46)

So, my first and last Look Bag was full of junk. So, if you didn't one, count yourself lucky!

That bag doesn't seem that bad to me but then again I don't mind getting discontinued products that much.