flawless finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love mineral makeup like bare minerals and the mineral powder foundation by mary kay gives a buffed polished finish

I love bare minerals too. I ordered pur minerals 4 in 1 which I'm excited to try, I should get it this week...hope I love it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Bare Minerals has given me reactions each time I have used it so if you have sensitive skin you may want to allergy test it first. I have had good luck with Everyday Minerals.

I have sensitive/dry skin and can't use liquid foundation anymore. I find bare minerals brilliant. Gives a good coverage but looks natural. I use 2 different colours, a light one and a slightly darker one!

yes love the mineral makeup but yes it is true you should allergy test if you have sensitive skin.. and if you have oily skin it is perfect because any mineral powder makeup helps reduce oil because of it's dry texture....

Back