Birchbox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know it's a little early but today I was going through my Instagram and I found this, looks like they are filming feb video today! I spy green nail polish what do you see?

Zoya? Looks like Zoya!! Please be Zoya lol. This is horrible; still waiting on one January box and already wish it was February. SMH

Thanks kitnmitins Iam new to this and here is another picture looks like hair products
Serge Normant brand!

I'm guessing that first pic isn't for the Feb video, but maybe for the blog. It looks like she's putting a look together with the same shades of polish, necklace etc.

I bet she's doing a video on matching her eye color to her fingernails!  She doesn't normally wear all that eye makeup.  Zoya!  Please!

Thanks kitnmitins Iam new to this and here is another picture looks like hair products
Serge Normant brand!
Serge Normant brand!
You are welcome :) :)

Well, emerald green is the It-color of 2012 so I'm glad they're putting some greens in our boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Based on what they did the last two months with Embryolisse (sent out foil packets to a few people and then more widely sampled the larger tube of product), I think maybe, just maybe that's what they're going to do with the Fresh products this month.  I received the packets of the moisturizer in my January box and just saw a video of them pushing the Fresh eye cream, exfoliator, and soy cleanser.  I would love to try all of these!  Fingers crossed!

Or maybe they just want you to buy the products in the shop...

*sigh*

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That middle green polish looks like Zoya Apple or Meg. *drools*
I think they look like Logan and Storm from the new Ornate Holiday Winter collection!

I'd say the sizes and the variety look about the same as the US boxes from a long time ago.

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Off topic this is what they are getting in the uk first birchbox what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back