Dalylah

Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy?

I seem to overthink things in the BB shop i.e oh you don't need more hand creams and you will never use all that perfume. But these are all things I've sampled and loved, so happy Valentine's Day to myself. 

Tocca hand cream- Bianca- $10

Atelier Duo vanilla and orange-$18

Staniac Beauty Queen-$17

Pick Two-0

Subtotal 44.00

Comeback20Off

Total- 38.00

400 points applied nothing oop. 

• Like 5

Soak Rinse-Free Wash

Scent

Fig

S06-F

$10.00

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

$15.00

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Paris

636046-35524 0

$9.60

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Earl Grey Supreme

636046-35523 3

$9.60

Spend $35, get a free Mystery Sample Pack

$10.00

Subtotal

$54.20

Shipping & Handling

$0.00

Discount (VIP Free Shipping, 20% Off For You, TAKEOFF20, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase)

-$18.84

300 reward points

-$30.00

Grand Total

$5.36

I'm excited to see if this laundry wash works!

• Like 1

Soak Rinse-Free Wash

Scent

Fig

S06-F

$10.00

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

$15.00

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Paris

636046-35524 0

$9.60

Harney & Sons Fine Teas Earl Grey Supreme

636046-35523 3

$9.60

Spend $35, get a free Mystery Sample Pack

$10.00

Subtotal

$54.20

Shipping & Handling

$0.00

Discount (VIP Free Shipping, 20% Off For You, TAKEOFF20, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase)

-$18.84

300 reward points

-$30.00

Grand Total

$5.36

I'm excited to see if this laundry wash works!

i have that soak product and love it! it smells good and is effective. best use is for washing swimsuit etc during a vacation on the beach! ;)

• Like 1

Beautybrands.com has the full sized amika dry shampoo on sale for $10. I used a coupon code and it brought it down to $6.50.

This is the 2nd amika steal I got off their site. I got an amika hair dryer for $40 a few weeks ago. Those dryers normally retail for over $100.

This company reminds me of a knockoff ulta, lol.

https://m.beautybrands.com/product/amika+perk+up+dry+shampoo.do

http://www.beautybrands.com/product/amika+power+cloud+force+dryer+-+graffiti.do?sortby=bestSellers

Holy crud. I did pay like $75 or so for that hairdryer last year. I love it.

I took advantage of the Aces deals to get a gigantic Illume candle in that cedar and whatever fragrance. It was like $22ish. I smelled some of those candles at a snooty grocery store, once and loved them all, so I figure I can't go wrong. But you know I wasn't going to pay $40 for a candle. I may light it briefly before company arrives, and then blow it out. It will look classy.

• Like 2

Woo I'm back on MUT after a "ermygerd i got a full time job where did my freetime go" absence. I've been hoarding Birchbox points and finally decided to spring for this baby as a new carry on for my trip to Paris in March. It was still $40 out of pocket, but I haven't been buying makeup and body stuff the past 7 months to try and make a dent in my stash (and in anticipation of stocking up on french skincare and potentially a cheeky chanel item in paris)

post-82353-0-72467600-1423016883.jpgpost-82353-0-43917900-1423016891.jpg

I haven't got shipping info yet and there were no real pictures of this one, but a nice review of the blue one to give me confidence I will like it as a whole, just a little nervous about the neon pink, those colors hardly ever photograph properly.

• Like 4

Woo I'm back on MUT after a "ermygerd i got a full time job where did my freetime go" absence. I've been hoarding Birchbox points and finally decided to spring for this baby as a new carry on for my trip to Paris in March. It was still $40 out of pocket, but I haven't been buying makeup and body stuff the past 7 months to try and make a dent in my stash (and in anticipation of stocking up on french skincare and potentially a cheeky chanel item in paris)

attachicon.gifkatespadesaturday_theweekendertote_palegrayneoncoral_900x900.jpgattachicon.gifkatespadesaturday_theweekendertote_palegrayneoncoral_2_900x900.jpg

I haven't got shipping info yet and there were no real pictures of this one, but a nice review of the blue one to give me confidence I will like it as a whole, just a little nervous about the neon pink, those colors hardly ever photograph properly.

I think I posted a pic of the purse version of that somewhere in this thread (but the lighting was probably crap, sooo...)!  I love the color, and I really wish I would have gotten this size...I'm just not a purse-person.  But the color is gorg.

I'm back up to almost 800 points, but so far, there is nothing I'm really coveting.  Guess I'll keep saving...

• Like 1

I have that bag in the purse size also and I love the colors.  I was a little afraid when I bought it that it would be garish and way too bright, but it is a really nice shade IRL.  You're going to love it!

• Like 1

I just bought the Riffle Paper 5c iphone case in botanical rose. It's $35 so I added a sample pack, used TAKEOFF20, applied 300 points and the total out of pocket came to $1.10. 

• Like 2

I just saw this on BB instagram. The Brunch Tote looks cute and I'm thinking about using my points to get it.  I had no interest in the tote until I saw this picture. The power of proper styling in pictures.  :D  The Kate Spade umbrella  in the picture is being released 4/17.

BB April lifestyle.png

• Like 2

I just bought the birchbox favorites making eyes set. Does anyone have it? Was it a good use of points or a waste?

Just placed an order on birchbox. I got the Smashbox Full Exposure palette and a pick two all for only $9! I used a coupon code and $30 in points! I feel very accomplished! Now onto my school work  :(

• Like 2

I'm looking to spend 30 points on something. I was eyeballing a bottle of glamglow. I've never tried it before, but with a coupon code and points it would only cost me $25 out of pocket.  Does this seem like a good buy?

I'm looking to spend 30 points on something. I was eyeballing a bottle of glamglow. I've never tried it before, but with a coupon code and points it would only cost me $25 out of pocket.  Does this seem like a good buy?

Generally speaking, that is a great price. Even when I stumble upon GlamGlow at TJMaxx, etc, it is still about $35-40. It's a little harder to say since you haven't tried it before.

Generally speaking, that is a great price. Even when I stumble upon GlamGlow at TJMaxx, etc, it is still about $35-40. It's a little harder to say since you haven't tried it before.

I have yet to hear anyone say it was lousy aside from people with extremely sensitive skin. It is on my beauty bucket list. There really isn't anything else I want/need as I seem to be swimming in blushes, eye shadows, lip products and cleansers. 

I have yet to hear anyone say it was lousy aside from people with extremely sensitive skin. It is on my beauty bucket list. There really isn't anything else I want/need as I seem to be swimming in blushes, eye shadows, lip products and cleansers. 

Well, it seems like a good buy for you. :) 

Don't forget to add on the mystery sample pack. It counts to the total pre-coupon and points, so you should be able to get it for free. 

Well, it seems like a good buy for you. :)

Don't forget to add on the mystery sample pack. It counts to the total pre-coupon and points, so you should be able to get it for free. 

I got the white one- supermud cleansing because it said it was good for adult acne. I used a code and got a mystery sample packet. Out of pocket came to $19.00. 

• Like 1

Ugh I placed an order yesterday and the mystery packs were out of stock

It does that almost once per week. Maybe it's a site glitch. I got one with my order last night so they would appear to be back. You could write to cs to add it.  

Edited by Noel S.

I am hording my points now...I have almost 500 and see if I can hold out until September (my B-day month) to get something really nice.

• Like 1

It does that almost once per week. Maybe it's a site glitch. I got one with my order last night so they would appear to be back. You could write to cs to add it.  

Nah they've already shipped the order, I don't need more samples ;)

I keep on buying the same thing with my points - those S'well water bottles. Totally obsessed with them! The 17oz bottles just came back in stock yesterday, and I bought another one in Monaco Blue. 

I keep on buying the same thing with my points - those S'well water bottles. Totally obsessed with them! The 17oz bottles just came back in stock yesterday, and I bought another one in Monaco Blue. 

I just checked out the water bottles on their site and love this idea! I hadn't looked into the home section in a long time. Need to check it more often. I think I need to use my points for one of these. I don't like plastic reusable wattle bottles even if they are BPA free so this seems to be a great option. Thanks for the info!

I have 900 points and a 50 gift card and would like to do a major order, but the 2 shades I can wear of the cc cream I use are OOS and CS can't tell me when they'll be back. But she did say they will come back. So I guess I'll just keep waiting and accumulating points, but I'm sure by the time I order the other stuff I want will be OOS. Sigh. I'd just do a few separate orders but I have a 25% off I'd like to use.

BTW, did anyone else notice the stopped selling the cheaper beautyblender double in favor of the pricier b.b.f. set? Annoying.

I just got summer ready kit. I was saving for the summer LE box that sold out so I settled for this one. I'll use all everything in it, so it's a good deal for me.