Birchbox Appeal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, 

I've heard a lot recently about Birchbox itself, but not a lot regarding the brands inside. What do people think of the samples provided? 

I am torn into whether I should subscribe or not as there are other subscription beauty boxes also available! Help! 

None of my friends have signed up for this, so I am really oblivious to the topic apart from what I have found online! Its looks a great idea and is packaged so beautifully but is it really worth the money for a few samples? Have many of you gone ahead and brought from the online shop after having received a box? 

I am really intrigued to hear your stories, shall I subscribe or not?? Decisions!

Jess 
smile.gif

I think the thing Birchbox has over any other subscription is their points system. Combine that with coupon codes and sales, and you really can't beat them when it comes to ordering full size products! Their samples may not always be the best, but from what I have observed every sub has months that are awesome and months that are disappointing. That is just a risk you have to take with these kinds of services. Birchbox also has a lot of box combos so there will be months where other people may get better samples than you, but it is really all relative and depends on personal preference. A box that one person hates another person might love. I have been fairly happy with my boxes just because I know even if I'm not thrilled with the samples I still get my points. I have Ipsy and Beauty Army too and my favorite sub really varies month to month.

Back