gypsiemagic

Post Your Graze Boxes!

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 View Post

I haven't either! I'm really looking forward to this box too.

Right, I'm getting my beloved Hot Cross Yum again, me wants it my preciousssss

ANd, last week my box on the site didn't update until Tuesday, and it hasn't updated this week yet either. It used to always update on Saturday! WTF, graze!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

Right, I'm getting my beloved Hot Cross Yum again, me wants it my preciousssss

ANd, last week my box on the site didn't update until Tuesday, and it hasn't updated this week yet either. It used to always update on Saturday! WTF, graze!

I got changed from Saturday to Tuesday but I got an e-mail saying they were doing that.

I just got a terrible box Cookies and cream-threw it out. Just nasty. No Orange ginger flapjacks--YUCK. I don't like any of the flapjacks I've tried, they are so sweet! I trashed them all Garden of England-didn't try yet Texan corn salsa-nice, but boring My plan is to trash all but 4-6 snacks that I love and just keep getting those every month.

So excited, I finally subbed to Grazebox!! Super excited =] I like that the first box is free too that is a nice plus!

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 View Post

I just got a terrible box

Cookies and cream-threw it out. Just nasty. No

Orange ginger flapjacks--YUCK. I don't like any of the flapjacks I've tried, they are so sweet! I trashed them all

Garden of England-didn't try yet

Texan corn salsa-nice, but boring

My plan is to trash all but 4-6 snacks that I love and just keep getting those every month.

Let them know how much you hated this box.  Perhaps they'll credit you.

I love Graze box. I figured I'd step in and counter a bit of the negativity.  On my third box and no dupes so far, though this one is a bit 'late' (late being a relative term for them). If you can get over the funky schedule I love the snacks.

I decided to change mine to weekly because my husband and I loved it so much. He kept asking me when the next one came. I figured for $5 ($20 monthly), it was fun for us to sit down and try new "healthier" snacks. I am sure I will get tired of it but I am only on my second box!

This one from my dashboard says:

yin & yang, crackling black pepper corn, summer berry flapjack and cookies and cream.

Can't wait for it to get here!

I have to agree. Despite the delivery unpredictability and the unfortunate moments when you just don't really like one of the snacks, I love Graze. 

My boxes finally started coming pretty much on schedule this week and last week. (4th and 5th boxes) I'm just afraid with the Easter pushback it might mess that up. But hopefully it will stabilize again soon.

I've been getting a lot of snacks lately that I haven't liked as much as I had hoped. But to be honest, I didn't expect to like everything just by the way it looks. You never know if something is to your liking or not until you actually taste it, right?

Eventually, after I've tried more things I plan to follow lead and trash all but the things I really really love. I'm less concerned about unpredictability as I am concerned with liking what I get. The mystery was cool at first, but now, 5 boxes in, I am somewhat less adventurous. I've noticed some of their savory snacks aren't as good as I'd hoped, but that's typical of me -- I'm much harder to please when it comes to savory. I haven't had any repeats yet, and that includes box #6 which hasn't arrived yet. 

Originally Posted by tulosai View Post

I love Graze box. I figured I'd step in and counter a bit of the negativity.  On my third box and no dupes so far, though this one is a bit 'late' (late being a relative term for them). If you can get over the funky schedule I love the snacks.

I definitely love my Graze! I am waiting on my 8th box, and have only received 3 repeats out of 32 items. I have left everything on 'try' to up my chances of cycling through one of each kind of snack that I haven't 'trashed'. Sometimes my boxes come within a week, sometimes a week and a half, and only once 2 weeks.  I'm ok with the shipping that I have experienced, and I love the quality of the snacks :)

2nd box! woo! Frankly, I wasn't too thrilled about this box.... Excited for my next one though! 

Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

2nd box! woo! Frankly, I wasn't too thrilled about this box.... Excited for my next one though! 

Ooh I love the pear tatin and dark rocky road!

I finally got my box from last week!

Hot Cross Yum - still my favorite

Salt and Vinegar nuts - tried before also, still yummy

Smoky Gazpacho Dip - I really liked it!

Festival Fruits - Just okay. I liked the pear, especially, but I don't want to get this one often, so I trashed it.

I have had two boxes in the mail all the time for 3 weeks. I just tossed all my chocolate because they are showing up looking like nut soup.

I just got my box shipped on 3/28! Super speedy! Unfortunately, the box shipped on 3/21 has yet to surface. That one had billionaire's shortbread. :( I sent email about it. We'll see what the answer is when they respond.

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

I just got my box shipped on 3/28! Super speedy! Unfortunately, the box shipped on 3/21 has yet to surface. That one had billionaire's shortbread. frown.gif I sent email about it. We'll see what the answer is when they respond.

Oh no!!!! I am getting Billionaire's Shortbread next week for the second time. They could send me that every week. 

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

I just got my box shipped on 3/28! Super speedy! Unfortunately, the box shipped on 3/21 has yet to surface. That one had billionaire's shortbread. frown.gif I sent email about it. We'll see what the answer is when they respond.

I just received the box that was shipped on 3/22 today 4/3...I hope yours shows up soon! Sometimes mine take a week, sometimes a week and a half.

ETA: Hmmm..the snack total just dropped from 89 to 88...I wonder which one was removed?

Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

I really liked the My Thai, I hope I get it again soon.

The Smoky Gazpacho Dip is one of my Favorites, I really like all the dipper except the apple one.

I love Graze too! I feel lucky, except for my first box all of them have come in a timely manner.  I changed my settings to send more likes and loves a few weeks ago but now I am getting lots of repeats. Repeats are ok, it means I won't rip into them and eat the whole box in a day but there are also lots of things I haven't tried yet, like the Billionaire's shortbread.   Maybe I will change it back to send more "try" items. 

Got my third box today! Ripped into the billionaires shortbread immediately.  Not QUITE as awesome as I hoped/expected but still very good- liked it right away on their site.  Graze says the 4th box won't have any repeats either so overall I'm still a happy girl.

Sadly, I didn't like My Thai too much and my box took a while to get to me too. CS was really nice about it though.

CS got back to me about my lost box, and they're sending another one out -- so it naturally surfaced yesterday. I'll have to dig out the email and tell them to nevermind. (Side note: Yes, I am aware that "nevermind" should be two words. As someone whose college years were the grunge era, I don't care.)