Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This body butter smells wonderful and I find it very hydrating. I have already recommended it to a friend :)

I'm in love with it. The texture is great, and I like how the scent is more sweet than citrusy. I'd  probably buy more for myself if I didn't have so many lotions right now as it is, I think it would make great gifts for skin care lovers though.

It smells lovely, two of my daughters used theirs this morning and it smells so good. Waiting to hear from Pacifica if it contains natural raspberries in it or not because I'd love to use mine.

I liked this and would definitely recommend it. It's fresh and a little sweet. It has a nice consistency, too.

Smells absolutely divine, but the actual moisturizing properties are nothing to write home about :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No raspberries were harmed in making this product. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL I received an email from them and was told that there isn't any raspberries in it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No raspberries were harmed in making this product. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL I received an email from them and was told that there isn't any raspberries in it.
lmao! Yay so you can use it, that's awesome!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Soo Awesome I know how bad you wanted to try it.... enjoy

My sister and I share our Ipsy subscription, and we both LOVE it! We have to trade off days we carry it. The smell is amazing too! I think I might buy a few with the coupon and have them on hold for cute gifts (or myself!).

I got this as well, and absoultely love it...leaving it on my desk at work to plug ipsy and help my winter hands!

I have this scent in a roller ball and I wear it all the time. I usually combine it w/ Kat Von D's Saint for a musky vanilla orange combo.

I like this lotion a lot. I keep it by my bed and use it at night on my elbows and hands before I go to bed. I think it feels a little sticky/greasy at first but then it soaks in nicely.

I found some Pacifica lotion at my TJ Maxx today! $3.99 for 2.5 fl oz. I picked up Hawaiian Ruby Guava and Indian Coconut Nectar. They also had French Lilac

Latest posts

Back