is jealousy a one way ticket to a relationship breakdown

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Me and my man have been together for several years and as time have gone on I see myself getting more and more jealous over the littlest things such as girls just talking to him I find myself constantly asking him where he is and who he's with and continuously checking his phone I dont for a second think he would cheat on me but I don't trust other people being around him someone please give me advice to help me trust him more before I run us into the ground

In my experience jealousy is a waste of time. It ruins an otherwise good relationship. Whether you are worried or jealous or whatever it puts a negative spin on everything. The bottom line is do you trust him?

Yes he's never done anything wrong its just that I don't trust other girls around him

If he hasn't done anything then you need to get over it. You don't have to trust other girls, you just have to trust him. Have you talked to him gently about it?

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If he hasn't done anything then you need to get over it. You don't have to trust other girls, you just have to trust him. Have you talked to him gently about it?
dito.gif
  words of wisdom. I completely agree. 

If for some reason you can't get over it, ask yourself why you are worried that something will happen.

Originally Posted by charreli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me and my man have been together for several years and as time have gone on I see myself getting more and more jealous over the littlest things such as girls just talking to him I find myself constantly asking him where he is and who he's with and continuously checking his phone I dont for a second think he would cheat on me but I don't trust other people being around him someone please give me advice to help me trust him more before I run us into the ground
i use to be jealous too.. but i'm so over with it now.. it's such a waste of time and it made me over think so much.. i don't trust some girls either because i know what they're trying to do but i completely trust my boyfriend and that's all that matters.. you should talk to him about it.. it helps.. & i'm pretty sure that he'll reassure you that he won't be doing anything bad.. best of luck! :]

Thank you so much ladies we've had a conversation and cleared everything. And today he popped the question I'm so happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by charreli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you so much ladies we've had a conversation and cleared everything. And today he popped the question I'm so happy
smile.gif
omg CONGRATULATIONS! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i wish you the best with everything!

Back