Pink Fancy Box Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen Fancy Box on other sites and they usually have some cool stuff. They are also doing a partnership with Ashton Kutcher. Do they have all of these boxes going on at one time? Or are these collaborations a one month thing? I'll be interested to see what's in them!

Holy schnikes! I frickin' ~*
heart.gif
LOVE
heart.gif
*~ P!nk! She's abso-freakin-lutely amazing!
heart.gif

BUT, are we really, really, for truly sure that it's HER that's choosing the items for this box? That it's not just a scam? I'm not casting aspersions, I just have no idea ... I know how popular she is (DUH!) and if *I* were a scum-sucking low-life scammer, I'd scam using her as my lure, yannow?

The link I followed just didn't feel ... polished enough to be something backed by someone as famous and awesome as she is. Please ... please, please, please ... if anyone knows this is fer realz, please ... holler. 'Cause seriously ... I LOVE P!nk! And I, for one, would love for her to branch out and do more!
heart.gif

Well the partnership is most definitely legitimate: 

Kind of strange, I'm trying to understand their target audience. I kind of had forgotten Pink was a pop star or what she even does these days. My friend texted me the other week asking me about other subscription programs for his mom because his mom signed up for an "ashton kutcher fancy box" so I'm guessing there's going to be various partnerships??

Originally Posted by BeachBoheme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

... if *I* were a scum-sucking low-life scammer, I'd scam using her as my lure, yannow?

The link I followed just didn't feel ... polished enough to be something backed by someone as famous and awesome as she is....
This is what I thought right away. I don't think I trust this one.

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I thought right away. I don't think I trust this one.
Pink confirmed that she is partnering with them on her Twitter.

Originally Posted by BeachBoheme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Holy schnikes! I frickin' ~*
heart.gif
LOVE
heart.gif
*~ P!nk! She's abso-freakin-lutely amazing!
heart.gif

BUT, are we really, really, for truly sure that it's HER that's choosing the items for this box? That it's not just a scam? I'm not casting aspersions, I just have no idea ... I know how popular she is (DUH!) and if *I* were a scum-sucking low-life scammer, I'd scam using her as my lure, yannow?

The link I followed just didn't feel ... polished enough to be something backed by someone as famous and awesome as she is. Please ... please, please, please ... if anyone knows this is fer realz, please ... holler. 'Cause seriously ... I LOVE P!nk! And I, for one, would love for her to branch out and do more!
heart.gif
It seems legit I got it off her fb page here is the original post:

P!nk
19 hours ago
Get excited! P!nk is now curating her own box of goodies for you on The Fancy. Get a collection of the coolest products hand-picked by P!nk every month here:

Edit: Link removed

I like Pink! but she has very BIG TEETH  in this picture. It was the first thing I noticed.

They must be veneers on bonded.....or something??

Really curious what she will pick as her likes!

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems legit I got it off her fb page here is the original post:

P!nk
19 hours ago
Get excited! P!nk is now curating her own box of goodies for you on The Fancy. Get a collection of the coolest products hand-picked by P!nk every month here:

I was just thinking about this box wishing I had money to get it and I remembered that cover girl just came out with that pink makeup line I really hope they don't put anything from that in there since the box cost so much.

thefancy.com has been around for awhile. They are mostly known for being sort of a hipster version of pinterest but you just post stuff you would like to own as opposed to recipes, crafts, etc. I actually like browsing around their site quite a bit.

I LOVED my first TheFancy box- mine is $35/box while the curated ones are more expensive so far they have teamed up with P!nk ($39) and Ashton Kutcher ($45) they also have a food one this month for $39. 

Is it too soon to see pictures from the Fancy Boxes?  I'd love to see what was in the Pink and Ashton Kutcher one.

You know they are letting "ANYBODY" create a box and sell it from their site.  Not just celebrities.  I think they are using those 2 just to start the promotion so they get other average people to sell boxes for Fancy.  They can make a lot of money off it.

I only recently learned about Fancy.  Are they like Pinterest, but with products?

Originally Posted by Mermaidgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it too soon to see pictures from the Fancy Boxes?  I'd love to see what was in the Pink and Ashton Kutcher one.

You know they are letting "ANYBODY" create a box and sell it from their site.  Not just celebrities.  I think they are using those 2 just to start the promotion so they get other average people to sell boxes for Fancy.  They can make a lot of money off it.

I only recently learned about Fancy.  Are they like Pinterest, but with products?
They are like Pinterest but they can direct you where to buy everything. And it sounds cheesy to say but it is cooler. It's been called hipster Pinterest. It isn't really but they do have AMAZING things on there. I'm subbing to the regular box and I loved my first one! It has $115 worth of stuff in it. So stoked for this month's box!

I ordered a Pink Fancy Box and got an e-mail the other day asking for like my shirt size, what kind of mobile device I use and my gender.  I haven't seen a Fancy Box that I have loved so far, but the Pink one had me curious.  I'll post a picture when it comes. 

Great.

Again.  If anybody can post box contents I'd love to see it.  Most of the products they show me on Fancy are over $100 so I'm curious what they would put in a box they are sending out.

Has anyone seen 12 Society?  I believe it's for men, but it's by Nick Cannon and Sports celebs and looks like it has cool high-end tech products

COUPON CODE ALERT!! Any Fancy box subscription is $25 off with code 25OFF1 - I already get the regular box and just used the code for a Fancy Food box and it worked amazingly!! It should work for the P!nk boxes too! 

Latest posts

Back