Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

The last time I posted here (and only time really) was back in May when someone had posted one of my youtube videos that reviewed a previous Starbox. I was asked if I worked for them. The answer is no and is still no.

However, since I've been reviewing their boxes every month for the last 8 months, the owner has contacted me to collaborate with me on creating a special "Lauren Clark" Signature box.

I helped pick the products in the box, and it was a lot of fun working with them in the last few weeks. They set up a photoshoot for me and designed a logo around my signature and stuff...it was a pretty surreal experience.

I'm not allowed to give away what's actually in the box...unfortunately...but I will say that I stand behind the products. 

I'm sure most of you don't have a clue who I am, but I know some of you follow my blog and youtube, and I'd love it if you'd show me support (I don't make money on this) by signing up for my box. You can subscribe then unsubscribe after a month if you don't like it with no penalty for doing so.

Here's a little promo pic they put together :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Just go to starlooks.com to subscribe! Make sure you put my name in the box for how you heard of it!

If you subscribe or are already subscribed, please let me know what you think! xo LC

If your box is half as good as January's (and I'm sure it will be better) than I cannot wait to get it.

I can't wait to see what you picked for February's box. I have loved my others and I am certain this one will be no different.
smilehappyyes.gif

If the colors in the box are as the colors in your pic I think I'm going to like it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If the colors in the box are as the colors in your pic I think I'm going to like it.
That's what I thought too, so I decided to finally subscribe to this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sooo what do you guys think

A couple of eyeshadows, lipstick and a blush?

We just got a blush last month, so prolly not. I'm thinking we finally get MASCARA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We just got a blush last month, so prolly not. I'm thinking we finally get MASCARA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeahhh..Looking at the pic, I definitely think that is a possibility

I had assumed that Lauren was wearing the palette for this month, but there are very few colors in common between her picture and the Facebook photos.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I had assumed that Lauren was wearing the palette for this month, but there are very few colors in common between her picture and the Facebook photos.
That's what I thought too, kind of a bummer actually :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do like purples, but I subscribed thinking we'd get Lauren's look.

I can't remember the pattern but if I'm guessing right I think Marci said with 3 month rotation it's bold mixed and the neautrals I think she said last month was mixed and pretty sure dec was bold so that make neutrals?? I think that how the rotation went I'm to last to go find it haha!

Those purples don't look like neutrals to me :0

Back