Sephora Disney Collection: Jasmine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a few months of wondering when the next Disney character Sephora is going to team up with for their Disney collaboration, a sneak peek has finally been posted! Today, I decided to search up the next Sephora Disney character and a post from beautezine popped up!

This collection seems to consist of two palettes (although only one is shown) , mini set of nail polish, a mirror, body shimmer, eyeliner set, & perfume.

Here's a picture I found from beautezine.com

The palette looks amazing! It's kind of like the Cinderella one, but it also includes two face products (blush/bronzer?). I also love the design for it, the pink and gold goes very well with each other.

What do you think about this collection? I might be picking up the palette, but I'm definitely hoping the quality of it is better than the Cinderella one since the Cinderella eyeshadows applied very sheer and chalky for me.

i love it! jasmine is one of my favorite of the disney princesses. definitely agree with you and wait for swatches. looks gorgeous though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the packaging for these disney princess collections!!!! Can't wait to see swatches and stuff =) But I dont think my bank account can afford buying it atm haha =p

I was wondering when the next collection was coming! I'll wait for swatches, but definitely pick up the polishes to go with my Cinderella set. Love the colors!

Love the palette! I'll also gt the compact I'm heartbroken over missing the Cinderella compact.

Looks like you can still get the Cinderella palette via sephora.com - ETA oops! I see you said "compact" not "palette" lol.

Thanks, I already have the palette and quad, but missed the compact. It's on eBay but I am not going to pay $60 or three times the retail for it. I think they failed to forecast demand accurately for the compact.

Definitely interested in what the perfume(s) will be! The nail polishes look promising as well.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love the palette! I'll also gt the compact I'm heartbroken over missing the Cinderella compact.

Yeah, the compact sold out so quickly! I regret not getting it when I saw it in stores D:

I JUST discovered the Cinderella pallette last week and I am OBSESSED! These collections are incredible! The Jasmine collection is so vibrant, I love the Persian decor. Personally, I'm really hoping for Sleeping Beauty soon <3

It looks like there's a tab to lift the top part of the palette out at the bottom right corner - if so, I wonder what's beneath!

It looks like there's a tab to lift the top part of the palette out at the bottom right corner - if so, I wonder what's beneath!
Probably a reusable keepsake box like the Cinderella Palette.

I want that compact too! Wish I would have gotten the Cinderella one before they sold out. They are so expensive on ebay now. Such a cute collection! I hope they do my favorite Disney princess Ariel next.

I found an answer to my own question so I thought I'd post it. This collection is debuting in March. I am already excited!

Back