Bright Pigmented Eyeshadow Palettes...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking to find some fabulous bright color-popping eyeshadow palettes! Originally I wanted the Urban Decay Vice Palette, but they've stopped carrying it for a while, so in the meantime I'd like to get everyone's opinions on their go-to palettes with pizazz! <3

Thanks in advance and I'd love pics if you've got them :)

If you're looking for inexpensive palettes with high pigmentation try Saucebox Cosmetics.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora still has the Vice Palette :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

http://www.sephora.com/the-vice-palette-P376206?skuId=1445147
I've told my hubby how awesome of a valentine's present this would be and that it's at Sephora (and possible going to be gone soon!) lol, I'm so bad...he actually patted my head and said: "If you're a good girl, we'll go get you the Vice Palette"....! After I swatted his hand away, I hugged him <3 lol

I'll definitely look into Saucebox cosmetics too! Thanks! :-D

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've told my hubby how awesome of a valentine's present this would be and that it's at Sephora (and possible going to be gone soon!) lol, I'm so bad...he actually patted my head and said: "If you're a good girl, we'll go get you the Vice Palette"....! After I swatted his hand away, I hugged him <3 lol

I'll definitely look into Saucebox cosmetics too! Thanks! :-D
Nice! I wrote a "wish list" on a post it and put it next to the computer screen :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Starlooks has some of the palettes from last month still available for $25.  Those looked pretty bright.  (Lots of pix in the Starbox December thread, too.)

Thank you both! They're both fabulous...don't know how I'll choose...hehe, maybe I'll just have to get them both :-D

have you ever tried sleek makeup? they have bright neon palettes and are so cheap with great pigmentation we have them here in ireland
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by alisonkelly89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have you ever tried sleek makeup? they have bright neon palettes and are so cheap with great pigmentation we have them here in ireland
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh girl, you are my best friend now lol....not only are these AMAZING, but you're Irish, therefore we are family lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOooo, that's lovely. Talk about PA-POW bright! <3
I couldn't find the OP but I Love that palette!

Originally Posted by alisonkelly89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i absolutely love the vice palette the pugmentation is unreal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lmao, I don't know why but I giggled uncontrollably from saying "pugmentation" lol XD

Latest posts

Back