Sign in to follow this  
CheshireCookie

Bright Pigmented Eyeshadow Palettes...

I'm looking to find some fabulous bright color-popping eyeshadow palettes! Originally I wanted the Urban Decay Vice Palette, but they've stopped carrying it for a while, so in the meantime I'd like to get everyone's opinions on their go-to palettes with pizazz! <3

Thanks in advance and I'd love pics if you've got them :-)

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss View Post

Sephora still has the Vice Palette :) 

http://www.sephora.com/the-vice-palette-P376206?skuId=1445147

I've told my hubby how awesome of a valentine's present this would be and that it's at Sephora (and possible going to be gone soon!) lol, I'm so bad...he actually patted my head and said: "If you're a good girl, we'll go get you the Vice Palette"....! After I swatted his hand away, I hugged him <3 lol

I'll definitely look into Saucebox cosmetics too! Thanks! :-D

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

I've told my hubby how awesome of a valentine's present this would be and that it's at Sephora (and possible going to be gone soon!) lol, I'm so bad...he actually patted my head and said: "If you're a good girl, we'll go get you the Vice Palette"....! After I swatted his hand away, I hugged him <3 lol

I'll definitely look into Saucebox cosmetics too! Thanks! :-D

Nice! I wrote a "wish list" on a post it and put it next to the computer screen :D 

Starlooks has some of the palettes from last month still available for $25.  Those looked pretty bright.  (Lots of pix in the Starbox December thread, too.)

Originally Posted by alisonkelly89 View Post

have you ever tried sleek makeup? they have bright neon palettes and are so cheap with great pigmentation we have them here in ireland icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh girl, you are my best friend now lol....not only are these AMAZING, but you're Irish, therefore we are family lol

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

OOooo, that's lovely. Talk about PA-POW bright! <3

I couldn't find the OP but I Love that palette!

Originally Posted by alisonkelly89 View Post

i absolutely love the vice palette the pugmentation is unreal :)icon_cheesygrin.gif

lmao, I don't know why but I giggled uncontrollably from saying "pugmentation" lol XD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• HAHA:) It is quite funny and even true sometimes;)))
    • I went to a function in August and I was used mascara. Since then the eyelashes of my eyes have become very thin. I did not benefit from the remedies. Right now my eyes look so bad because of eyelashes. Please suggest me a remedy for growing eyelashes.
    • I started using e.l.f. eyelid primer lock and didn't have any problems.  Just recently when I reordered the product, the container was a different color though the product color is the same.  I read the information from each one and one is made in China (new one) and my old one is made in USA.   I started using the China made one and my eyes are starting to become irritated. I'm not sure if it's the eye lock primer or a new body lotion I just started using (Nivea). I'm eliminating the Nivea to see if perhaps it's the China made eye lock e.l.f product.   Has anyone else had any similar issues with China vs USA made?
    • Yes, poker is quite interesting for me. But I don't play for money..
    • My Netflix subscription is cancelled. I was only allowed the free month. I wanted so badly to watch a new show called Ares that came out Friday. I did not think I would get to see it before my subscription expired, but I did. I was able to watch it on the last day! I was so happy, because I'm not allowed to renew Netflix per my no buy rules. And I can't live with exceptions to my rules. Ares I loved and hated at the same time. I loved the cast, acting, sets, costumes, hair and makeup, exteriors, and story line. Ares is a great story about a poor and stressed college girl joining an Illuminati type of cult, in Amsterdam. But I hated all the gory horror, and they killed off so many interesting characters. The gory horror is hard to watch, and could be triggering to some. I know the gruesome elements are symbolizing something important in the story, but it's disturbing. The first episodes were good at developing the story, but at the end it was exhausting with all the violence. I think it would have been great as just a psychological drama. Still I'm so glad I got to watch it without violating my rules. Back to watching no buy videos on YouTube now. 

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook