How Long is the Waiting list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to MUT, but I'm loving it already!

I just signed up for Ipsy and was told that I am now on the waiting list. The site doesn't give any indication of how long the waiting list is. If any of you were wait-listed when you first signed up for it, how long did you have to wait until you got your first box?

I never had to wait and I only signed up a few months ago. My guess is that you'll be able to get next months bag since this months bag has already been sent out.

The waitlist is a brand new development within the past couple of weeks (there was one prior to the ipsy rebranding in September, and I think part of the rebranding involved getting rid of the waitlist, but there have apparently been Developments on the BIrchbox Facebook page that kind of broke things due to a flood of people being urged to dump Birchbox and join ipsy), so I'm not sure there's any real precedent to predict how long it's going to take to get off of it since it came about after they changed up huge chunks of their processes.  

Latest posts

Back