Birchbox and Ipsy Waitlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to MUT.com and I love beauty boxes! I just have quick Q if anyone knows but: how long, if you were, were you on the wait list for Birchbox and Ipsy. I signed up for both of them about a week ago, maybe a little more and I am still on the wait list. Im hoping that maybe when the new month comes it more slots will open up. 

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to MUT.com and I love beauty boxes! I just have quick Q if anyone knows but: how long, if you were, were you on the wait list for Birchbox and Ipsy. I signed up for both of them about a week ago, maybe a little more and I am still on the wait list. Im hoping that maybe when the new month comes it more slots will open up. 
The wait list for Birchbox is about 4 weeks right now. I am not sure about Ipsy. They are worth the wait though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome! Ty for the quick replies. I'll go check out both grp pages and see what I can find. And yeah 4 weeks isnt bad im about halfway through.

Latest posts

Back