QOTD January 31, 2013 - Do you wear lots of jewelry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Do you wear lots of jewelry? Are you one of those people who are covered in jewelry regularly or do you just stick to one item?

I wear quite a bit. I always wear 5 rings, one bracelet, one anklet, and one necklace. Sometime I add earrings or change the necklace depending on my mood.

Lately I've been wearing earrings and a necklace.  If I have a matching bracelet to the rest of my jewelry, I put it on but I only own a couple of bracelets.

And I always have my wedding ring on.

I just have my three body piercing rings and one barbell. That's all the jewelry I wear.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just have my three body piercing rings and one barbell. That's all the jewelry I wear.
oh yeah good point lol! idk why I didn't count them XD Lip ring on the bottom lip, right side and an industrial on my left ear...I can't believe I forgot about them lmao, specially w how much the industrial hurt! I want to pierce my septum too, but idk...lol the bf's mom goes: didn't you say you wouldn't get any more? XD And so does the bf XD

I usually just wear my nose ring and some sort of a necklace but never any rings or bracelets. I actually want to start wearing more jewelry but I don't even know where to start. I'm loving the trend right now where people wear statement necklaces that kind of look like fancy collars for their tops and dresses and really need to try that!

oh yeah good point lol! idk why I didn't count them XD Lip ring on the bottom lip, right side and an industrial on my left ear...I can't believe I forgot about them lmao, specially w how much the industrial hurt! I want to pierce my septum too, but idk...lol the bf's mom goes: didn't you say you wouldn't get any more? XD And so does the bf XD
I am guessing the bf doesn't have a lot of body piercings?

I am guessing the bf doesn't have a lot of body piercings?
the bf has no body piercings haha or tats...exes do though...plugs, lip... mmm and really amazing tattoos too! but the current one is a grandpa haha XD A couple of my girlfriends have a bunch! like nipples, industrial, nose, and that little piece of skin you have that holds your upper lip...dunno what the name is lol...tongue that's it and tattoos too...I want a tattoo maybe at some point in life, but haven't found something I can commit to, you know?

Oo forgot mine. Nose, tongue and belly button pierced.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oo forgot mine. Nose, tongue and belly button pierced.
haha It's so weird cuz I guess if you are like me you don't really put em on everyday, you just keep em on, I think they kinda become part of my body XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha It's so weird cuz I guess if you are like me you don't really put em on everyday, you just keep em on, I think they kinda become part of my body XD
Yup, that's exactly it. I'm just decorated. I do change my nose stud to funny things during holidays. It freaks my mom out haha.

I don't wear any usually. I should though, my boyfriend used to buy me stuff from Tiffany & Co all the time but stopped because I don't ever wear any of it. Plus I've amassed a bit of fashion jewelry from LBB, and I even made myself an awesome sterling cuff once (in a jewelry class that I dropped). 

Maybe I'll make a goal of wearing at least one piece of jewelry per day.

I wear a necklace, and my wedding rings on any given day. I do wear some additional pieces from time to time, but always end up taking it off mid day! LOL!

Today I wore some cute earrings that came off at about 2pm :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know if I'd say lots at the same time, but I like to mix and match necklaces and rings I guess :)

At any given time, I am ALWAYS wearing the same few things that I never take off. On my right pinkie, I wear The Ring To Rule Them All. (....judge me, I'm not a huge nerd, but the books meant a lot to me as a child.) on my left hand, on my index, middle, and ring finger, I wear 3 huge, round, raised rings made from doll eyeballs. Kind of like a spherical eyeball was cut in half. Dome shaped. I wear a blue one, a hazel one, and a green one. I have 7/8 inch silicone tunnels in my earlobes, an opalite labret on my cupid's bow, and two silver labrets on my bottom lip. I have a brown eyeball necklace encrusted with rhinestones that was a gift from my stepmom. 

I add to that occasionally, but I never take from it.

I have 6 bracelets (2x rainbow friendship, 2x evil eye, 1x brown/black leather, 1x silver chain) and an anklet (soccer related) that I never take off. I have a bunch of necklaces but most days I forget to put any of them on. Also have 2 curved barbells in my right ear. It's supposed to be an industrial but the top hole just won't heal properly.

the bf has no body piercings haha or tats...exes do though...plugs, lip... mmm and really amazing tattoos too! but the current one is a grandpa haha XD A couple of my girlfriends have a bunch! like nipples, industrial, nose, and that little piece of skin you have that holds your upper lip...dunno what the name is lol...tongue that's it and tattoos too...I want a tattoo maybe at some point in life, but haven't found something I can commit to, you know?
Yeah, I know of a couple of friends like that as well, one is inked / pierced, the SO is not regardless of gender. Personally I love women who are heavily decorated in the vain of Suicide Girls... But alas, no SO like that yet... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am still looking for a another tattoo design that I want for the back of my neck... So I totally get where you're coming from. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back