Yuzen Spring (Feb Thru April) Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
They posted the brands that are in the Spring box. Psyched to see Red Flower on the list!

I have received that candle in my December box because they were out of the other kind, and it smells heavenly. It's similar to that blood orange lotion we got from Ipsy in January :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited to see more SPA Technologies products because I absolutely love that brand, and I can't wait to try Naturopathica body scrub since I've only tried their skincare before and really liked it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone have a coupon code for this box? It looks fantabulous! [/quote I googled and googled and could not find one....ordered anyway, worth. $26, at least for one quarter or 2....

It looks worth $26, but I figured I'd ask just in case. I'm all about saving money

I hear you...i never order anything without looking for a coupon!

You can order the gift boxes for a year and its $100...your saving $1 on each box that way!  Just have it sent to yourself!

I was stalking their brands page and when I saw the update, I ordered immediately, such great selection. it will be my 4th box. I had September, October, December and now February.

Hello ladies, I just signed up for Yuzen and can't wait. The brands look amazing and the boxes look totally worth the $26. I cannot wait to receive the box! Does anyone know when they usually start shipping boxes?

I was just at the site poking around (that candle looks awesome!) and it just went down :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they start shipping basically now. But quarterly also means that we have the rest of the quarter to sign up, right? It looks like a good value but I would like to wait a month or so. Love that you aren't getting inundated monthly, sometimes it gets to be a bit much.

Not for this box. Quarterly starts with the next box, I think. This is the last box for the monthlies if I read the emails correctly.

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just at the site poking around (that candle looks awesome!) and it just went down :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think they start shipping basically now. But quarterly also means that we have the rest of the quarter to sign up, right? It looks like a good value but I would like to wait a month or so. Love that you aren't getting inundated monthly, sometimes it gets to be a bit much.

I believe this box is their first seasonal Spring box, at least I'm pretty sure that they said next one will only be available in May :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

when the site was up it said feb-april box. 

also the facebook page says feb is their first quarterly box, and will be shipped feb 5-12.

i'll put it on my calendar to check it in a month. i'll be zen about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if it's still available then, well...

Latest posts

Back