Nail Polish Dupes List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it'd be interesting to share polish dupes, whether it's a high low dupe or the same shade across similarly priced brands. I'm inspired since receiving my February Julep Maven box and discovering that one of the shades looks identical to a Zoya I already own. Also, while I love all polish, I don't necessarily want to pay upwards of $14+ for a brand like Butter London or Deborah Lippmann. So I'm looking to find dupes when I can and shell out for more unique shades. Please feel free to share! I know there's plenty of polish hoarders, er..oops.. collectors and some amazeballs stashes, so I bet there's some great dupes to be found. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air.. Revlon Whimsical Deborah Lippmann Stairway to Heaven.. Revlon Heavenly Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance.. Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, Scandalous Deborah Lippmann Wicked Games.. Katy Perry for OPI Not Like the Movies.. WetNWild Gray's Anatomy Chanel Black Satin.. Zoya Raven Julep Laura.. Zoya Dree

I've got a popular one:

Source

Zoya Charla, OPI Catch Me in Your Net, Orly Halley's Comet, NYX Girls Sea of Cortez, Essence Choose Me, Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune, Jessie's Girl Glee.

Also this one:

Source

Chanel Peridot, China Glaze Rare and Radiant, OPI Just Spotted the Lizard, Catrice Genius in the Bottle, Douglas Absolute Nails Fireworks, Color Club Editorial, Sephora Driving in Maylasia, Ciate Oil Slick, Top Shop Hidden Treasure, Jessica Iridescent Eye, Ozotic 507, Morpheous 205.

Will add more as I think of them.

Source

Deborah Lippman Wicked Game, Wet n Wild Grey's Anatomy

Source

Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday, Milani Gems

Source

China Glaze Zombie Zest, Spa Ritual Optical Illusion, Orly It's Not Rocket Science

Source

OPI Designer Series Magic, Sally Hansen Ultra HD Laser, Orly Lunar Eclipse

Source

OPI No Room For The Blues, OPI Just Groovy, Zoya Yummy, Misa Right Here Now, No More Later

Source

OPI Pike's Peek-A-Boo Purple, Orly Midnight Star

Source

OPI Espresso Your Style, Borghese Espresso Brown F, China Glaze Unplugged, Orly Golden Maharaja, Lippmann Brown-Eyed Girl

Source

Zoya Snow White, Rescue Beauty Lounge Underwear, OPI Alpine Snow , Essie Marshmallow, Essie Moon Struck

Yay for pics! Thanks Dalylah and totally forgot about the Milani Gems being a dupe for DL Happy Birthday.. I have the Gems in my stash, too! I'll be finding some more and will see about adding pics!

Anyone know of a dupe for OPI Don't Socra-Tease Me? I got my nails done yesterday with this color, then looked it up online and saw that it's an old color that has been discontinued, and I absolutely adore it!

^ That's the color on my nails.

I have the Grey's Anatomy by WnW...love it!

I love the Sally Hansen's Lustre line, I got a couple, but now they're all gone. Does anyone know of dupes for some/any of them?

I have the Grey's Anatomy by WnW...love it! I love the Sally Hansen's Lustre line, I got a couple, but now they're all gone. Does anyone know of dupes for some/any of them?
My Walgreen's, Wal-Mart and Target had big displays of the full Lustre line last night lol.. maybe check again?

I've looked at CVS, walmart target and Ulta. My Walgreen's is out of the way, but I could check. Anyway, all 4 of the ones I did check either never got them in (Walmart and Target) or were wiped out months ago (CVS and Ulta).

Originally Posted by chrysalis101 /img/forum/go_quote.gifI love the Sally Hansen's Lustre line, I got a couple, but now they're all gone. Does anyone know of dupes for some/any of them?
They are all at Walgreens still and online at walgreens.com

I would love to know a dupe for Essie "Pound Cake".  Also a list of Chanel dupes.  Love the Chanel colors, but cannot afford them all.

Thanks for this thread!

I've reviewed one dupes:

1. China Glaze Orange marmelade

2. Cheaper variant - Look by BIPA – Fire cracker

Pictures are taken on different light, and that's the reason they do not look as similar on pictures as they are in real life. I love this color and recommend! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(Links removed per Terms of Service.)

hey ladies!! I just discovered wet n wild's "I need a refresh-mint" ($1.99) is a super good dupe for essie's color "mint candy apple" ($8.00)

I love the Sally Hansen's Lustre line, I got a couple, but now they're all gone. Does anyone know of dupes for some/any of them?

They're part of the permanent collection now. I see displays at most big box and drugstores.

Latest posts

Back