Illamasqua Limited Edition Imperfection Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Illamasqua has released their Limited Edition Imperfection Collection for 2013. These remind me of easter eggs. I am really liking the Fragile and Speckle. So will you be purchasing any of these? Tempted?

Source

Source

Illamasqua Fragile

Source

Illamasqua Freckle

Source

Illamasqua Mottle

Source

Illamasqua Scarce

Source

Illamasqua Speckle

Wow looks cute!! I'll be purchasing as soon as it's out in Australia!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fragile is soo cute, but Freckle reminds me of the flooring at my job lol.
*snorts laughing* that one isn't my cup of tea either.

Lol, too true.. I nicknamed it "walking on eggshells" it looks so similar! Crazy because I work in a cardiac unit in a county hospital lol!

I'm really tempted by the blue,green,and purple, but the price is just too expensive for me. I wonder if there are any indie dupes for these though. 

I'm really tempted by the blue,green,and purple, but the price is just too expensive for me. I wonder if there are any indie dupes for these though. 
I believe Deborah Lippmann has a collection similar, but that's not saving money lol!

Yeah, I've seen the swatch from The Polishacholic. More temptation. :) I'll just wait and hope more affordable companies jump onto this trend and create dupes. 

Ooh, I just saw these on Sephora.com...I want them so bad! I love the blue, green, and purple, but if I do get one, I'd only get one. No idea which color to go for! 

I really should unsub from this thread. Every time someone posts on it I have to go through the whole process of trying to convince myself I do not need these again.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really should unsub from this thread. Every time someone posts on it I have to go through the whole process of trying to convince myself I do not need these again.
icon_lol.gif
Welcome to the MuT Enablers Club. 
smiletongue.gif

I just got the green one (Mottle) in the mail. I put it on and it is so pretty! I love this collection!

Latest posts

Back