Got my Sephora haul today

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a $50 gift certificate from my Secret Santa at work, very cool.. Santa knows me well! I got an online GC because the closest Sephora is almost 2 hours away. Here's what I got... Fresh Lemon soap from the sugar collection. This is my 5th or 6th one, when I say you NEED to get this, I mean you REALLY need to get this! It smells divine, a combo of brown sugar and lemon. aaahhhh heaven! Lord & Berry flat eyeliner in dark black. I've heard many good things about this. Very popular with pro Makeup Artists. Its a flat tip which allows you to get closer to you lashes. I'll try it tomorrow, we'll see. Shu Uemura eyeshadow. The color I got was P Black 960. The Sephora site is not the best for color swatches. Well I thought it would be black *what was I thinking* Its more of a dark grey, very cool for a sexy smoldery eye. I like it. I also had a code to get the 'Pink Bag' (for free) this is what it included. Mind you I had no idea what was in it. Copied from Sephora.com Receive the ultimate goodie bag, free with any merchandise purchase of $40 or more, while supplies last. Our gorgeous pink bag (with faux-crystal-ended drawstrings) contains an Urban Decay XXX Shine-A-Go-Go Lip Gloss Card (includes XXX Shine Glosses in Disco Inferno, Uzi, Carney, Id, Ozone and Baked, plus a lip brush), a 2 oz Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel, BlissLabs Mini Lemon Sage Soap, .5 oz Joey New York Line Up, .16 oz Angel Schlesser Femme Eau de Toilette, .16 oz Angel Schlisser Homme Eau de Toilette, .5 oz DDF Ultra-Rich Moisturizing Cream, Sugar Cosmetics Mini Lip Gloss (shimmering berry), Smashbox Mascara mini in black and a .2 oz Zirh Shave Cream. I was totally floored at how much was included. So I'm pretty happy. Now if I can only find out who my Secret Santa was.

Originally Posted by Jules Very impressive girl!!! Wowowowow $50 Secret Santa huh? that's alot... I love the Shu Uemura eyeshadow!! But BLack? Oh I r/o more like grey.... Good one ...I need a secret santa like that... Yeah, it was a lot! But I got so much for $50. Shu is becoming one of my favorite for eyeshadows, the colors are so vibrant. I was a little scared about the black myself but luckly its a very cool dark gray.

Originally Posted by Lanie If you like the Fresh lemon soap, you have to check out Fresh's Sugar deoderant! It's smells so yummy, plus it really is a good deoderant.
smile.gif
Yeah, I was eyeing that! I just may get that on my next order. I LOVE the whole Sugar line.

Latest posts

Back