Missha fans!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought we should start a thread, since it's so popular and we're overrunning the Ipsy thread!

Question : My skin is just a wee bit lighter than in my profile pic. (but will soon be that color again, no matter how much sunscreen  I use, thanks to long days spent on the boat)

Is the 21 shade going to be too light for me ? Before I place my order ?

Edit : Damn, I forgot I changed my profile pic ! 
icon_redface.gif

Mimosette, I'm not too sure. I'm on my first Missha, but the #21 seems fair enough for me..I use lighter shades of foundation as well, like within the first two to three shades of most lines.

I love the Missha #21. I am very pale. I just got a free full size one for ordering from the Missha website for the first time. I ordered one of their nail polishes, a shiny green one.

I ordered the beauty cleansing balm, which is a thick paste. I absolutely love it! It took off all my makeup, including eye stuff. Awesome to try as an alternative to traditional makeup removers.

I just figured I'd post this special offer info here in case anyone needs to know how to get in on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The special offer is still going on, if you are registering with an email address for the first time. Go to the Missha site, click 'Register', put in your info and a little window will pop up that says you have a special offer, click OK on the little pop up window. Add something to your cart that is $1 or more, then go to the Cart screen and click the little bubble next to the special offer, this will add the BB cream to your cart. From there, just check out and make sure the BB cream is listed in your cart before you checkout :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my missha today and the 21 is perfect! I tried it on my hand and thought it looked too brown toned but after about 5 minutes it looked amazing! I guess it oxidized and blended beautifully! My hand looked soooo good. I'm normally the next to lightest of any brand  of foundation (fairly light in bare minerals) and the 13 was way too light. For this deal you can't pass it up if you're fair skinned.....just be sure to let it sit several minutes then see how it looks. Even with shipping I paid what I would have for a drugstore BB and this is a Korean one and is by far superior. Think I'm gonna have hubby sign up and order one for "him!" And the matching $5 concealer. :)

I love Missha's BB Cream! I was all over that place and Etude House when I was in Korea a few years back. Over there, it's like a low-end drugstore type of brand. Here, we hold it in higher regard for it because it's from a foreign place, haha. I wish their stuff was made here so it'd be just as cheap as it is in Korea.

I've had my Missha BB for about a year now, though I wouldn't use as regularly last year. I use it more often now and I just love it so much! I always thought mine was #23, but it's actually #21, either way, it fits me perfectly. I also have 2 of the bb boomers, one is the Style Art Designing Pore Silky Boomer and the other is the M BB Boomer...they are meh...idk I don't like the way they smell. I also have the Super Aqua Detoxifying Peeling gel, though I left it at home, so I haven't used it in like 3 months D: So I don't remember how it was last time I used it D;

I'm jealous that you guys are getting your orders already. I place my order last Saturday morning and i just checked my account and it says it hasn't shipped yet. I'll just be over here obsessively checking the mail.

I love Missha's BB Cream! I was all over that place and Etude House when I was in Korea a few years back. Over there, it's like a low-end drugstore type of brand. Here, we hold it in higher regard for it because it's from a foreign place, haha. I wish their stuff was made here so it'd be just as cheap as it is in Korea.
I went to a local Asian market outside Philly to see if they sold it and they said the same thing that it was low end and the lady then tried to sell me $50 BB cream...

I got my order yesterday, and I was very impressed. Doesn't seem low end to me! Even the packaging is nice.

Shipping is a little expensive, but with how much you gals love that BB cream...I had to take advantage of the offer.  Thanks a lot, you enablers.  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I honestly don't care if Missha is low end or high end, I like it, it's good and it works. 
Agreed...and I feel that way about beauty products in general! If something works well for me, then I like it! Plus, with my budget, spending $50+ on a BB cream when I get get something that works perfectly for me for half the price is just silly and gives me less to spend on other fun things. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my missha today and the 21 is perfect! I tried it on my hand and thought it looked too brown toned but after about 5 minutes it looked amazing! I guess it oxidized and blended beautifully! My hand looked soooo good. I'm normally the next to lightest of any brand  of foundation (fairly light in bare minerals) and the 13 was way too light. For this deal you can't pass it up if you're fair skinned.....just be sure to let it sit several minutes then see how it looks. Even with shipping I paid what I would have for a drugstore BB and this is a Korean one and is by far superior. Think I'm gonna have hubby sign up and order one for "him!" And the matching $5 concealer. :)
Let me know if this works and if they'll ship it to the same address!  

I wore it for the first time this morning and WOW.  A-ma-zing.  And thank you to whoever mentioned that it will look gray/too pale at first, so I didn't freak out ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Normally, no matter what brand of foundation I use, my combo skin makes an oil slick on my forehead and dry patches on my cheeks by about 2 pm.  But this? I applied it at about 7:30 am, dusted with Tarte Amazonian Clay Finishing powder, went to church (where I chased after kids all morning in the nursery), took my kids to lunch, went grocery shopping, ran a few errands, came home... and it is still FLAWLESS.  It hasn't faded, I'm not shiny, or patchy.  Oh, and I totally feel good about myself for actually "remembering" to wear sunscreen this morning! (the BB Cream has SPF 42)

Ladies... I'm in love.  
wub.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Let me know if this works and if they'll ship it to the same address!  
They will...I used his name and my secondary email address, and the same mailing address as the first order.

Latest posts

Back