Aztec Goddess (Festival Inspired Makeup Tutorial)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is my first time posting and I am looking to get some feedback and some interest in my beauty tutorials. It seems kind of strange that I would get a professional model and MUA to come do the looks but I am completely hopeless with makeup. I have a large input in what we do for looks and general ideas of what to film for tutorials even if I can't do something simple like eyeliner or picking a good shade of lipstick.

The idea behind doing the shoots is to do a look for Australian/Southern Hemisphere weather and trends (I mean I love other tutorials but they are colours and textures that can't be worn on very hot days) but anyone who wants to do them can do them. Since it is festival season at the moment, the general idea was to try and do something to the popular "AZTEC" clothing trend.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my video :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah I noticed the same thing - I was really unsure with the colour combo at first, because of how bright the colours are, but when I actually saw them applied I realised they don't look overly scary because they are very shimmery but can be layered on.

Latest posts

Back